I messed up my previous template by accident, and I never saved an extra copy for times like this. And so like tsu zenne said, hurricane happened in here. But now it's fine. =) Infact this is better.
I came back from Surabaya, Indonesia on the 23rd. Left on the 19th. It was a good experience staying there. It would be a bigger culture shock for those who had it in Pantai Emas. I wore my slippers almost all the time there, even in the house. There weren't any tiles or proper flooring in the house. All earth. Both the shower bathroom and the one where you let your bowels go, are about 15 steps away, and out of the house. Atleast these ones' doors don't have holes that spots your bum. The poopee toilet's ground meassurement is about 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet, and not even 6 feet in height.
The kitchen is also not under the same roof as the house. So in other words, 'house' is where you watch tv, change your clothes and sleep. During the day, you spend your time chit-chatting or simply gossiping outside the house, sitting on a brick or a rock. If you're not doing any of those, you're in the fields working your ass off.
Over there, I had many first times. It was my first time cycling on a road where lorries drive past me at god-knows-what speed, and they're less than 2 feet beside me. Imagine keeping the steer straight. And then I had my first time as a pillion rider on a motorcycle, without a helmet. At first the speed was around 40km/h, on the way back from the beach, the speed went up to 80km/h, and remember, NO HELMET and the GIANT LORRIES! At the beach, it was my first time touching a jellyfish, though I saw one last year but didnt touch it. This one was smaller. OWH, the both of them were dead by the way! Yea, and so I picked this one up, washed its legs/fillers/whatevers and carried it in my hand while I walk about with my feet in the water. Took many nice pictures. And then I took it back to my sister and showed it to her. She touched it. After that,I threw it away. And right after, my hand started to itch! Another first time! It was the jellyfish's poison! And so my nuckles were red and burning pain.
From the house, to cycle out to the market, it's about 2.5km. Along the way out of the junction to the main road, as I cycle with the breeze in my face, I spotted lotsa frogs dead, flat, with their whatever inside of them oozed out and dried, like a large prune, only with legs! [haha, tofu, I bet you're so sad about this!] I think I managed to spot about... 10? They're really so disgusting!Camwhoring with a cow. MOO!
At the beach.
Tukang Gigi?! Well, nice denture! =S
Specially for Tofu. Enlarge the picture! =)
On the last day, my kakak, her parents and her baby Dina. I miss being there. =(
I don't have much to say about my trip for now. I'm tired and annoyed with the internet connection. Well, I have a nice tan but no line. I have the pictures with me, but I'll post the rest up in multiply. So, in my next post, I'll probably have links to 2 larges albums in my multiply.
I've finally got my own Olympus camera back, so more news pictures of myself would be up in multiply too. I think. If I'm not too lazy, and if the internet permits me. And if you remember what snoopy in my previous layout said, I think it's true. I am. =) Nah, I don't have to say what or who or when, I'd rather keep it to myself at the moment. Suspense? Haha! Good for you. =D Work those brains!
Btw, to those who haven't heard, I'm starting college in Taylor's on the 8th of January, under Hotel Management! Haha, who knows, you're prolly reading the blog of a future hotel concierge, restaurant owner or maybe just a dishwasher very far behind the reception area. Whatever it is, I'm gonna take every challenge. And to those who've been making me happy recently, I thank you a lot. Keep making me laugh, I hate to scratch. =.="
Alright, I told Tofu I'm gonna go sleep as soon as I'm done with this, but this seems never ending. And so I shall end it here. Tofu is a white boy by the way. Okay, white man. He's turning 21 in 15 days. And no, Tofu isn't the same person as Oxcyde. Totally different. I hope I get to talk to you [later]with good connection. OKAY, I got this never-ending-syndrome from Tofu, and I shall scold myself here, and bid you farewell... I hope you all prefer this layout. Yea you will, it's much easier to read. LOL.
..................OKAY, GOODNIGHT! BYE!!! =S
Thursday, December 28, 2006
I can't breathe without you
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment