Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year everyone! Hello 2007!

I'm starting off this post with a survey, and here you go:

1.Where were you 3 hours ago?
- getting ready to come home

2.Who are you in love with?
- Oh, God knows!

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
-YUCK! no..! Not weird to that extend.

4. Is there anything pink within 10metres?
-yep! My curtains!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
-hmmm...a week ago..?

6. When was the last time you saw the person u love?
-God knows it too.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
-I'm going to register for my driving lessons this coming Tuesday.

9. Last movie you watched in the theatre?
-Devil Wears Prada. lol.

10. Are you hot?
-You tell me![in the tagboard!]

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
-my sister's leftover Justea.

12. What are you wearing right now?
-SuperCamp T-shirt, really short shorts[to sleep], and ofcourse my undies.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash you?
-I'd like to own a BMW Mini one day.

14. Last food that you ate?
-Wan tan mee.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
-Just landed from Surabaya, heading to town.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
-Yea, one top today.

17. When is the last time you ran?
-Somewhere during last week.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
-Doha Asian Games

19. What is your favorite animal?
-anything that ain't a reptile. Well, dogs are usually the friendliest.

20. Your dream vacation?
-AUSSIE! =)

21. Last person's house you were in?
-my kakak.

22. Have you been in love?.
-Sure.

23. Do you miss anyone right now?
-hmm... most probably. Oh, God knows it too.

24. Last time you drove a car?
-FOR THE LAST TIME, I DONT HAVE A CAR.

25.What are your plans for tonight?
-It's already in the AM. So tonight means new year's eve night; out with my parents.

26. What is the next trip you are going to?
-Maybe Krabi?

27. Ever go camping?
-yeap.

28. Were you a honor roll student in school?
-Can I laugh? At myself though.

30. What do you want to know about the future?
-If I'd ever go to Australia? And what would I be? [..would I be rich? would I be pretty..? Here's what she said to me...]

31. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
-not now. But I won't step outta the house without any.

32. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
-nahh...

33. Where are/is your best friend(s)?
-Home I suppose. They're goodie girls and boys.

37. Whats your favorite song?
-At the moment, it's The Four Tops's Can't Help Myself, Busted's Without You, and Daft Punk's Digital Love.

38.What are you listening to right now?
-Daft Punk - Digital Love

39. Do you collect anything?
-used to collect stickers and stamps. Now I collect postcards[slowed down though] and I collect dust too. OH, not to forget, clothes! =P

43. What does your last text message say?
-'why?'

44. Do you like hot sauce?
-Hot? How hot? What flavour? =S

45. Last time you took a shower?
-10pm

47. What is your favorite qoute?
-'anything,up to you', 'ewww?!', and 'coming...!'[this is only when mummy calls me when I'm still putting on my make up. lol]

48. What is your heritage?
-The pineapple head, the wide feet, the height.

49. Are you someone's best friend?
-I suppose! =)

50. Are you rich?
-If I get any poorer, I'd have to sleep on the streets. =P

And now, I'm gonna share my resolutions[which I will make right now!]
1. Be more serious in my studies for the next 2 years, but not a nerd.
2. Shower the dogs every Saturday.
3. Lose some kilos, maybe till 57kg.
4. Find, and keep that special someone within my heart and soul[or as long as I can].
5. .....

4 resolutions are gonna be hard enough to keep up with! =) Anyways, again I wish all readers HAPPY NEW YEAR and may it be a good year ahead for you.

Special message:

Jinn: You've been great all year round, always catching my fall. I'm sorry for all the times we argued like stupid cats and dogs. Okay, maybe it's only me that's the stupid one. You were there for me, especially when my grandma passed, sorry[again] that I was lost for words when you had to go through it just before Christmas. But then leh... this year you weren't as nice as year 2004 lor, 'cause Emelia caught your eyes when you lost them, then you layan her, always 'BRB' and never come back because you're on the phone with her.. Geees, but since you've been quite nice[=P] and Mlia's my primary school friend, I give you a bit face la okay! All the best throughout your years to come! And I don't think I would be starting climbing too soon. Love ya, Jinn! *hugs*

Melissa and Jo: Although you guys don't read my blog, although we didn't have much to talk about for this year, and although we're all going separate ways next year, I do hope we keep in touch and remain as 'ursula, ariel and flounder', that's if you guys remember. Day by day, the times we had when we were 14 keeps coming back and I miss those times. All the best to Mel in Taylor's, all the best to Jo in Aussie[damn you, I wanna be there!] !!! Love ya both! xoxo

MelkyWinky: Thank you for always listening to my love stories. I hope you have enjoyed every episode throughout this year. According to many sources(like astrologies), year 2007's love stories from me would be much more sparky! ;) I hope you do well in your college, hopefully you'll find one that would be in a catsuit waiting for you in your room when you get home from work, after being tired. And when you switch the lights on, there she is, lying on the side of your bed, with a whip in the hand. AHAHAHAHA!!! You will find her one day okay! I'm sure, Mel Win, the next time I see you, you'd be much taller, as you're still 16 now! Don't worry too much even if you aren't taller though. =P Take care, I'll see you when I see you. But as long as both our internet connections are fine, I shall tell you love stories when I can. Love ya Melky Winky! *hugs*

Zenne: We also don't have much to talk about, but I guess you know that you can always count on me. And I guess I can count on you too? LOL! I miss the laughing-in-the-library sessions where the guy behind you had trouble with his nose and NOSE-GOO. May you have more patience with the barriers you come forward to, may you be a stronger person in the mind, may you have better friends than some of those treat you like trash, and most of all, may you live a better life with happiness, wealth and joy this coming year! Take care, and always remember that I'm here fer ya! Love ya!!! *hugs*

Ken Neth: You and your 'no ejaculation = longer erection' statement. LOL! Can't believe I'm stating it here? Too bad, by the time you read this, everyone else would already have. And the conclusion about you [from what I hear my friends tell me] is 'Nice, good looking, but blur, very blur and too good for you'. Good as in goody-boy good. MY conclusion about you is 'Your flower doesn't like you! It likes pretty girls like me! I think it's a male and not gay.' Hahaha! Whatever la...! I still sayang you okay?! And thanks for making me dance during prom. It would have been nicer if you didn't run back to your seat after that. All the best in Perth okay blur boy?[another Aussie migration] Be optimistic, like you always say? =D Love ya, kor! Muacks!

Melanie: By next year, you better have grown up a little more okay! Stop whining, I wont be in school for you to pull my sleeves and show me your pout because your friends ditch you. You gotta learn to deal with it, and bout those brothers, just love them! I'm sure they love you too. When things dont go right, dont scold them, just talk and tell, and be firm with what you want. Don't say "wei...! my.. bla bla bla...ar.!.. mummy...bla bla bla..". If you decide to tell your mum; just do it right away without making things worse. And Miss Melanie, stop falling for the wrong guys! Yea I know you can't help it, I was just making fun of you. Well, I hope the coming year is good for you with better friends and teachers, nicer brothers[not as if you'll change brothers with someone but I hope they change for you.], and I shall also hope you stop falling sick so often! Take care, girl! Love ya! *hugs*

Tofu: Firstly, I'm sorry I'm not going to mention your name here. Maybe not just yet. 'Cause I'm liking the name 'Tofu' on you. And then, here we go. I've not known you for a very long time. But you're the only person I'd take an ugly photo of myself and send it to you, and after that delete the picture from my pc. Through my 'destressing' days, you've helped a lot by making me laugh everyday. But you make me unable to sleep too after laughing so much. Well, even if I laugh, I still like the yawning, the scratching, the rubbing of the nose, the dropped-jaw, the flopping lungs, the weirdness and so-called retardism, and of course the 'SILLY NOODLES'. I may seem a lil corny a lil too soon, but I gotta thank you a lot! Because I've not been laughing much for the last few months, as much as I have been lately. My eczema is in the midst of curing! Though I just scratched. ahaha! Well, may your lungs never pop and flop again, may you always stare into the screen and let me snap *doink* photos of you. I hope you have a good year ahead! All the best in your uni! *muaxxx!*

Ben: Benjamin Ch'ng Jin Seong! You know I love you, I know you love me, we both know you've never been taller than me ever since we were 5 years old, so Happy New Year and all the best in college! LOL! Love you long time, Ben! *muaaaaaaaaxxxxx~~!!!* *hugs* Take care!

And I'm sorry to those who I might have missed out, if you think you want me to post a special message about us then tell me. And tell me about it. =P Well again, happy new year everyone! Btw, if any of you noticed, I've got two Ben/s in my links, I hope they don't confuse. =) Yea, I've got two Ben/s in my life right now.

Ahh,I'm hitting the sack! My dad's complaining bout my eye-bags. You should see his! =P Goodnight all!

No comments: