Monday, January 02, 2006

happy new year! welcome 2006!

So it's new year! and... happy new year, everyone[reading]!!! Like I said in my previous post, it all happened... Mummy slept, I peeked outta the window and saw nuts. Ppl have new year's resolution, I think I wanna have SOME too... =)But due to some baking today, err.. just enjoy this...


Resolution of Year 2006:

1.bake my comp sessions

2.bake more effort into my studies

3.bake my room neat always

4.bake myself from scratching due to itchiness caused by eczema

5.bake harder in atheletics also to bake myself fit

6.bake my dogs more frequent so they don't stink

7.bake not to be over-sensitive over words of certain idiots


and now,

my Year 2006 wishlist:

1.new comp without having to transer my precious documents.[doubt it]

2.my whole room to be re-arranged, with a bunk-bed!

3.I wish to lose 5kg from how much I currently weigh.

4.destroy all the mozzies in..ss5a!.. fine..everywhere..

5.score more As to make my parents happy.

6.my sister to change bits here and there, just so I can enjoy my life a lil more.

7.grow more...sorry but I'm not satisfied with my height.

8.be able to swim without drowning.

9.not be afraid of fire from the kitchen stove so I can start cooking.

10.bake really really nice brownies!!!


That's just so far I can think of at the moment.. I'm being distracted by this dumb conversation via msn right now.. It's filled with crap, but no I won't share it with you. My blog would be so not clean nemore..


Anyway.. my first day of 2006, I went to Cold Storage with my mummy. Came home and had b'fast... Jie did the dishes this time! So happy!! ahahaha..! Then I started to dig into the cabinets... took out the utensils.. Baking time!!! Had to do some stupid calculations to change farenheit to centigrade.. then mixing it all up, pre-heating the oven first actually, then finally putting it into the oven! It was nice okay! No joke... Who wants??? Well since no one leaves comments here, it's my luck. It's all for me.. Obesity rawks... ahaha! Chao..! My first day of the year rawks!

No comments: