Friday, January 13, 2006

If only I migratted to Perth, there'd be no msgs and missed calls!

I laughed. I'm migratting to Perth. I laughed. Jinn was shocked. I laughed. Ben called. I laughed. and laughed. and laughed. I'm still in Malaysia. My sister is now in Perth. 10.35am, msg from Arse. "Hey baby, how r u? I miss you..." Mummy read the message. *smiles with the hur hurr hurrrr...* =.=" I replied. I miss you. Missing you. I'm serious, I miss you. ...I get it now. I shall just forget bout the confession I was about to do. Whatever... You're not the only one that's hurt ya know?? Yea, so you don't have to be so cold.. *toot toot toot*[the caller hung up] I ignored. "You try being played 4 times in a row, by the same person.. u try crying everytime u think of the person u loved. I just said i missed u... Not, I love u... Even if I did wanna say I love you.. it wouldn't mean a thing would it.." .Ignored. Called Ming before tuition, as I walked to mamak with Zenne. Owh no! "mr I miss you" is there!!! We bumped into each other. hi-. hie... =.="""" Saw Jonathan. Chit-chatted awhile. Mr- - -[censored] came in too. Jon asked me to jaga his milo/teh tarik while he goes upstairs to leave his bag. Fine. A favour. Zenne and I stood at the counter chit-chatting. I stood at the counter ignoring Mr - - -. Jon was back, halleluyah! I left with Zenne. Tuition time. Came to a time I decided to check my phone. 2 messages. Read first sms, deleted[and right now I dont remember the contents]. Second sms "I don't wanna hurt you..." . Called me a few times. I'd be stupid if I answered. 8.54pm another sms. Hey u still dont wanna talk to me ah.. I'm sorry if I was equally cold. I didn meant to be". You know what. You just can't lose. So I was cold, and you weren't supposed to be cold.

-whatever-

You just ruined 1 of my happy days. Not easy for someone like me to be laughing as much as I did before. Well thank you. Bastard.

p/s:letters were big to suit the mood.

No comments: