Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Time shall heal.

Good morning readers!

How was b'fast? I can't ask bout lunch and dinner, it's not even 11am yet. But by the time I finish this post, well, we'll see what time it is then. I had tosai for b'fast... with grampa grandma mama jiejie... But I had to wake up a lil earlier to help my gramps take their blood glucose test. What the heck, nurse ar now? But the goddamn machine but they dunno to use. So I have to do it for them.

I was actually freaggin lazy to wake up, cause I tucked in at almost 4am and b'fast was supposed to be at 8.30am. I have to say that I slept late cause of a conversation I had with Kah Yang which led me to not be able to sleep. Instead I had everything running through my head. All the things I was happy it happened but wished had never happened, and yet I will still treasure them. But then again, all I have to say is that it's alright and it's okay. So...because I was lazy to wake up, I eventually dragged myself to the toilet, stamping my foot again. You know, when kids show their tantrums... yea.. me.. Never talk to me at that moment...NEVER... No matter you're innocent or guilty in the matter, you'd get hurt.

And so my morning led not so well. I have done something to my desk, which I had since I was in primary school. Pictures would be up later... I don't have my camera now. And it's not really done yet... ahaha! =p Be ready to see another post by the end of the day, cause posting a blog in the morning is a bad idea! So see ya'll lat'r!

No comments: