I've not been able to come online these few weeks, cause of the pretty pretty internet connection that's been sucking up. Well, atleast I can finish up my work. I still sleep at 1am every night. Lots and lots go through my mind every night. But I'm happy I'm thinking right. Am very sorry to whoever I've been rude, loud,and etc.. to. My mood changes like a model at work that keeps changing her outfits, just that I change my moods. Owh no, it changes by itself. I have no rights. It's like *snap* and you're yelled at by me. So I'm really sorry again alright.
I've dropped the subject called Additional Mathemetics. It's so complicated, just like me. How can I handle 2 super complicated things through SPM? It wasn't easy to think about dropping add maths. To de-stress, I ate a lot. ahaha.! I practically eat and sleep all day, and then I only do my homework at night.
Chinese New Year's really around this corner. I'll be in Penang again as usual,collecting ang paus, and then have to be an angel and go "Can I collect for my jie jie??". It's been my responsibility ever since she got into cycling. Most of the years,there would be something really big to laugh about on CNY's eve night. Lately CNY has not been as crazy as Year 2001's. On that year, uncles dressed up like prostitutes,aunties doing ballerina's and Indian dance, just to put up a laughter whacky! This year, I'll be in THE show too. It's fancy dress with the CNY spirit.. from then till now.
I'm gonna be this 'sua ku' girl, that prolly came from 'air itam' with clothes as goddy as what most of you understand as "la-la". My outfit would have it's big price tag still on just to show it's new! LoL!!! I'd be in heels with socks too. =) When daddy and I went to the ss2 morning market to see get one of those cheap 'la-la' clothings, it felt so weird.There were so many stalls, so many clothes, I didn't dare step into any stall. But soon as dared myself to, it felt weirder, I didn't know what to touch and have a look at. It was SICK!I just prayed no one I knew saw me. *covers face* Well, I saw 1 really "ewwie" and started laughing with my dad. To add on to the big laughter, this "ah so" lady pick it up from the rack and put it on herself wondering if it was nice on her! Couldn't help but to laugh more.
So, *burp* excuse me.. Erm... okay, my eczema had became better, but arised to be worseat different areas.Had to swallow pills every morning and night.. ? The night one puts me to sleep... So, sleeping wouldn't be a problem after laying about at night b4 falling dead asleep.
Owh owh! On the 20th, Ti Ming and I went to MPPJ library! ahahaha! First-timer-idiots.We'd be there after school on Fridays after CNY to study, I guess. Anybody wanna join? Cause ppl are starting to think that there's something between us. It's dangerous when rumours like that arise. Well, anyone's welcomed. Just tell me, and I'll tell you more about it.Haha, Ming and I had a hard time thinking where to eat when we were in Amcorp Mall, the most boring mall. From first floor all the way up, and all the way down and up again. Fools, we're number 1 fools.Then we missed the earlier bus and waiting like idiots again. Ended up in a cab.We had good materials from the library, then we took another cab back to the station thanks to Ming's great idea of staying a lil longer! And we were late for tuition. Just because we came in class both in uniforms and all, and then I was asking Ming if hecould go to monday's class for replacement and what so ever, Cikgu Zin has this stupid thing in his mind saying we sedang "bercinta"!!! My GOD! If he was my boyfriend.., OMG..!ahahahhahahahahaha!!! Ti Ming ar, Ti Ming... He's too lazy to be my boyfriend!
C'mon la Cikgu, he's my closest classmate that's it! Just because we do many things together doesn't mean we have to be an item?? Geez, Cikgu, you damn menakutkan la...
Before I forget, let me tell you ppl that I got my hair sacrificed again. The long layered hair is gone! No pictures of it, cause the blogger won't help me. =.="
This song, is good stuff! I've never appreciated it much till I watch the Medallion and heard it.
Mobile - Avril Lavigne.
Went back home again
this sucks gotta pack up and leave again
say goodbye to all my friends
can't say when I'll be there again
It's time now to turn around
Turn my back on
EVERYTHING (turn my back on) everything...
[chorus]
Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I'm a mobile.
Everythings changing when I turn around all out of my control I'm a mobile.
Start back at this life
Stretch myself back into the vibe
I'm waking up to say I've tried
Instead of waking up to another tv guide
It's time now to turn around
Turn and walk on this crazy ground oh oh oh....
[chorus]
Hanging from the ceiling lifes a mobile spinning round
with mixed feelings crazy & wild...
sometimes I wanna..
scream out loud ....
Everythings changing
everywhere I go
All out of my control
Everythings changing
everywhere I go out of what I know
la la la la la la (la la)...
la la la la la la (la la)...
la la la la la la (la la la)...
la la la la la la ...
The 14th of January 2006.
My desk that I did up weeks and weeks ago.
Attack every problem with enthusiasm as if your survival depended on it.
My clear display is not clear anymore.
It's filled with photos and stuff.
On the 13th of January 2006.

Mum and dad in the fron seat, on our way to KLIA. not Perth or anything.
Jie, me[being so proud of TMN SEA in school uniform] and mummy feeling sleep I think.
Jie left for Perth. Will be back 66days after the 13th January.
That's all you readers have pretty much missed. I've gotta go now.
Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai.. to those of you who celebrate!
To those who don't, Happy Holidays!!! It's like you get free holidays!


No comments:
Post a Comment