Friday, January 27, 2006

The games shall end, welcome a happy new year!

And so I'm back, blogging.
Streamyx has been a real b-*urg!*itch. The whole week, I couldn't get connected and now when the connection is fine, I'll be leaving for Penang! Donkey's arse betul! Anyway, I had a great chat with Mel at recess today.Mel, I came up all the way just to talk to you kay. I missed you that badly... I was having the worst cramps and just for you Mel, I walked dunno-how-many-steps-up! haha.. okok, I'm exaggerating la... We talked about times we had in my old house... haha! Blue dance! omg...! it was sick. and I just remembered we had abt the same thing in your house! The autumn goodbye song! hahahaha! Mel, if only you read my blog...

And now, my dear, you don't have to feel bad that I say it's you that caused the depression I'm giong through. I would say that it felt so much like everything you did was to show me that you feel the same. But all you were doing is to show that I'm a friend and that your care. I fell for it anyway. And I made the decision to hold on to you. Because the signs was never ending. Don't be down just because you're the fault. You're not absolutely the fault, cause I chose to hold on. I believed in my faith. But right now "what faith?" I don't talk suicide to any others except for you, unless those who reads this vrillie.blogspot.com, then it's a different case I guess. I'm sorry if I made you worry all this while, but everytime you had your suicide talk I was just as worried. And never knew what to say. Now you've got your sorta "significant other", I'm sure she should know abt it. If not then tell her. I am not sick and tired of your matters, I feel bad cause I can never know what to say. I'm fine, I was thinking of sometime without your presence just so I can let go of it all. But I would be the meanest most selfish bitch.

Happy Chinese New Year to all reading! gong xi gong xi!

Pray for my cny to be good. I've been coughing like wanna die!
See ya'll! Happy holidays!

No comments: