It's a new skin.. Like I told Melanie, hate the colour, love the statements... But I'm sure I'll be changing it again, in no time. School has been dreadful for me, and now even worse. With one saying I've wasted 15days, walking to and fro from a house to a field for 27times, the goddamn-I-dont-remember-how-many-times I went to my school field, just because 2 other ppl in my house are hoping I concentrate harder in my belardy effing studies which have FISHing dropped all the FFFF way down the damn drain. [I like that sentence... fcuking long..]
Been sulking through the first few days in school, been telling ppl that I'm not in the mood, been scratching my problems outta my skin but unfortunately more problems arise. I recently woke up from bed stamping my feet on the floor kicking my way to the toilet, brushed my teeth not looking at myself cause I know it's horrible to look at ANYONE at all sulk. It didnt make me feel any better. Just about 1 or 2 days ago, i remember the itch so bad, till I wanted to burst into effing tears.
I've been thinking bout so many solutions you know, solutions for what?
Solutions to:
1.Let go and forget
2.stop the pain
3.stop the itch
4.stop the naggings
5.stop schooling
6.erase all the memories
7.be able to get the answer to the question "Why?"
8.stop being so glutten with food.
9.move on anew.
And so the little solutions I thought of were:
1.runaway
2.move to BJSS and atleast the man in school sees me running still
3.THE knife/blade/parang/chopper/samurai sword/broken glass/maybe a fork will do.
4.-
5.-
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
the last solution --> Live.
I'm now thinking of another haircut. But mummy disagrees absolutely. Just wait...
Here's a really beautiful song by Whitney Houston. Enjoy.
Why does it hurt so bad?
Why do I feel so sad?
Thought I was over you
But I keep crying
When I don't love you
So why does it hurt so bad
I thought I had let you go
So, why does it hurt me so
I gotta get you outta my head
It hurts so bad
My life's been better since the day I left you boy
I must admit life's been kind to me
I went and did the things I said I would do boy
I found someone who loves me for me
Haven't had much drama since the day that we split boy
My heart's never been more at ease
And when I think of all the things you put me thru
Leaving you has been the best thing for me
chorus
Never again that's what I said to myself
I never wanna feel your kinda pain again boy
Just when I think it's over
Just when I think it's thru
I find myself right back in love with you
chorus
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Posted by
avrril leow
at
6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment