It feels like it's been ages since I blogged and yet I don't know what to blog about. Today's new year's eve, I'm staying as usual for the past few years. I'll probably be sitting in front of this box in mum's room called the television.. maybe Charlie's Angels or Green Mile.. with my chipsmore... and soon find out mummy's eyes are close before the dot of 12am. Then I start to hear the "pheeewww.... pommm! praaaakkk..." fireworks[you figure out which part is which].. Then I peek outta the window, whoa.. fireworks..! Turn around cause mummy woke up, then "happy new year mummy". Continue to peek outside.. then wait for awhile since the "pheeewww.... pommm! praaaakkk..." fireworks didnt happen again.. then I get back on the bed and watch the tv.. When I get comfy and have settled my arse, I hear the "pheeewww.... pommm! praaaakkk..." fireworks again.. and it makes me feel like wanna go peek outside.. Then when I finally lift my arse off, it stops.
This has always happens, on deepavali and new year.
On the 6th of Dec, I left home early in the morning. To Kuching.. I left home, was without anyone that had blood relationship with me, for 22days. Right now, I can't but have to believe that I went through it all. Tears and laughters, dizziness and feeling like "omg I'm gonna throw up in this market", panting and falling and having numorous breaks while trekking, capsizing and having teh tarik sungai, making friends and knowing who's who, wash dishes,pots containers even with freaking cold water, wear layers of clothes and trousers to sleep cause there's no heather in Gunting Lagadan, slept like logs in the back of the van falling on each other without bothering cause you're too tired, playing water polo and monkey and snorkelling in freaggin salty sticky sea water, but most of all, tolerating and understanding 17 different characters. Wasn't easy..
After 22days with 2 teachers and 14 students, on the 22nd day, I finally bought my own pisang goreng[rm1-10pieces!!]. I've never liked bananas all my life and still don't, but pisang goreng would do good.
Going up to Mt. Kinabalu was an unbelieveable thing for me to do! But with all the encouragement and the "cannot also force yourself! c'mon.. I wanna see the sunrise!" from especially Kah Yang and the others, I made it up there at 6.30am. Poor Kah Yang missed the sunrise.. Sigh.. So, thank you so much to Kah Yang, I seriously can't finish thanking him cause I know if not for him I would have made it till Sayat-sayat Hut only or so, just like Jolla. She couldn't stand the cold. Well she tried atleast.
I have lots more to tell you readers, but I've gotta go. I have my mummy waiting for me to watch the TV with her. To those who don't know, my mum just had a surgery, when I was in Sabah. She's undergoing after op blues.. Don't ask me out, cause my mum is all that matters right now. Sorry but if ever one hurts my mum feelings though she doesn't show she's hurt, I'll remember you for life.I said not to ask me out cause I'd like to accompany her as much as I can before school reopens. I may be seen online often, but away with the status online. Sorry.
Happy new year to all you readers, and welcome 2006! May hjoy and happiness fill your years to come! Gosh, I'll be 17 next year!!! gahhh!!!
Saturday, December 31, 2005
what's up doc?! It's been ages!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment