

These were for breakfast yesterday. cream crackers with butter, peanut butter and cheese. to me, the verdict was "mmmMMM!!" but my dad saw it and said "how not to get fat lidet...???" =.="
Last night, someone asked me if it has been hard for me to fall asleep with all the shyt I'm going through and I said "sorta"... and last night, I COULDN'T fall asleep! So afraid to have another weird dream, so disturbed with all the thoughts, but yea, eventually I fell asleep. But I know that somewhere towards 6-7am there was this lil fry that needed some aerosol in it's face! That damned mozzie was buzzing into my ears! Bastard! or bitch? Owh and for the first time in god knows how many months, this morning I woke up at abt 7.30am to get to the loo. Must've been the bowls of soup I had last night. =p
Just now, at about 1.15pm, my mum forwarded me a msg from my jie. She didnt make it for any medals, got last among the 10 riders. She said the hills were tough shyt. Funny how come time-trials has hills, as it's normally flat roads. Owh well, I'm glad enough she made it through SEA Games, and atleast there were no falls! That's what's more important to me. Can you believe it, in less than a week after she's back, she'll be leaving for India?! But I'll be gone by then. and this brings up the topic...- I'll be gone by this tuesday! So soon...! A flight to somewhere without my parents, not normal! But I guess I'll be there to toughen up myself. ;) We'll all see huh? =)
Thursday, December 01, 2005
I can't believe this!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment