my night lights... effect was done by shaking the camera. =) Pretty.
a closer shot. Love it love it!!!
and from far and circling the camera in the air...
and then I woke up this noon, and got myself a cuppa milk with milo powder. Looks sick, but taste grrreaat!!!
I'm currently having a conversation with a friend. Let's call it a confession session? And he got me laughing like mad! Eh kawan, sorry I don't mean to laugh... but it's freaggin funny okay! Oh well, my stories were crappy lar dey, crappy but it happened!!! No lies... ahahahaha!!! Well, i guess that times when the tide is high, we're just not ourselves huh? It regrets though. I wanna go have brunch now... Just gotta peel off this stupid pore-pack off my nose and yell to myself, then I'm ready for lunch...! =)
Listening to : J.Lo's Hold you down feat. Fat Joe
Quiz for today:Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!
-vrillie out-
Friday, December 02, 2005
hold you down.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment