Thursday, December 01, 2005

where's my bra?

My cleaning and clearing progress started like this. Owh, that's my desk btw.. Had it since I was in my primary days.






After a few days and nights, clearing and having breaks as well, it's like this:




The work area totally spacious now. Atleast I can the the base. Trophies moved to the right for a change.







A perfect shot of my jie and I. Look at her nice pants. No we're not twins!








This is a space where it's a lil more special. Pickle's names there, with a schnauzer note holder, my niece's picture, and spot me back there!



That's a house and a library in winter. So cute huh?



Tickets of the concerts I've been to... Not many though.But it's all a memory!


Now, that's only my desk dear readers... My room is a mess again, cause I've started doing a lil packing for xpdc.




And this, isn't my desk... It's my toy shelf. Just above my bed. I'd fail to name them all.

Quote of the day: Picture being in the arms of guy the whole time in a party and by the end of the party you're looking for your bra!


No comments: