Thursday, December 10, 2009

But you broke me, now I can't feel anything.

*but you broke me, now I can't feel anything.
*Oh it tears me up, I try to hold on but it hurts too much, I tried to forgive but it's not enough to make it all okay.
*Oh the truth hurts and lies worse, how can I give anymore, when I love you a little less, than before?

But no, I don't want to hold you again. Dont want to feel again. Let me go.
James Morrison and Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings

I'm here to talk about the pathetic part of my life again, although there's the rest of my life which is pretty amazing.

I just can't believe that this is how you want things to end. I was made a fool, falling for you, thinking you feel the same and we both will be the ones to make each other happy. When you said that we will talk about it soon, I was a little confused. Talk about it, meaning you'll tell me you feel the same and want us to be together? Oh wait, but then why does it seem like such a serious matter?

And when you said there are mutual agreements I had thought wrong. And you're stupid enough to stop explaining when I asked you to stop. You stop when you have to, but you didn't have to because I didn't know who it really was/is!

You expected me to forgive you? I don't know if I really did. I've been telling myself I'm done, but I still think of you. Shit, I'm in deep shit. Because you, you were the one to hurt me, yet you're the one who plays all jealous and bitchy. I don't get you, no one does! He's just a friend, and I couldn't have him along? Bitch.

Do you really expect me to believe the things you said? It's not that it's too late when we met again. Say it, you don't like me enough to leave her. Is it so hard? And if you really have feelings for me, more than her, you could've made a difference and not lead her on to nowhere. But no, you chose the easy way out perhaps. Yes, you were fooling yourself. You've never asked me this, but if you ever asked yourself, yes you're a bastard. I think I deserve to have friends, after being hurt by you. Why not? Just because I told you I'm in love with you, and that makes me guilty for having a friend along?

If anyone should know I've been calling you, I would've been presented an award for The Most Stupidly Blinded By One-sided Love Girl. Restraining myself from calling you is a very very tough task. But the best part is to pretend like nothing happened when talking to you again. Heck, you too can get an award, for best acting.

You made a fool out of me. You won. Won my heart too.
But I'm done, I really am. Not only my friends dislike what you have done, my mother thinks you're one of my most horrible friends too.

I hope you like this specially dedicated post, to you.
salaud.

No comments: