Sunday, December 27, 2009

On transit.

I had a pre-Christmas present and a post-Christmas present from you. Spoke to you on the evening before Christmas day, and spent another lot of amazing hours with you on the second day after Christmas. Again I cried. But this time stronger.

I'm feeling sick. Wanna throw up, my tummy hurts, and it's worst than cramps, my heart aches, my head spins. I hope I'll be okay. I hope you've had a nice holiday, not only you spent time with you family and friends, but also because we met.

It was Nic who suggested the chopsticks. Hehe! I'll be honest. And I told her she's crazy cause chopsticks symbolizes marriage to Chinese. But after looking at how pretty they looked, I considered. And only because I knew I amazed you with how I ate my noodles, I thought I'd get you something to remind you of me. So don't worry, I look 90% Chinese, but I don't think 90% Chinese! So they're for you to have Japanese at home!

Thank you for the Fudge! =) You're making me fat.. But I'll listen, one a day only.

I'm missing you, so badly. I really don't know why this hurts so much. I can't wait to hear from you in 4 more hours! I can't wait till the next time we meet again.

Baby you're one of the best things that's happened in my life. Also the top 5 best things that happened this year. And the Best thing that has happened in the month of December.

There's so much more I need to know about you, so much more about myself I want to tell you.
I look forward to all of you!

with much love, darling,
avril

No comments: