Hey you, of all places and time to meet. When I first saw you, I was beyond words. Then I talked to you, and I talked non-stop. When I thought I talked to much, I all of a sudden had nothing to say. And when we both want to say something, we interrupt each other. You're amazing. This sounds crazy, but from what I've seen in you, if I had to stop looking, I'd stop at you. I've never had anyone say something so meaningful to a woman before, at least to me. I've received tarts, I've received flowers, but never an aubergine. You are one of a kind. I'm crazy for you, I am. The time spent together, I enjoyed a lot. I don't want to forget. I don't know if you're just charming me, like you do to every other girl, but I know I'm out of my mind. I have thought, the moment you said you leave on Sunday, what's going to happen to me?! Then I think, would this be taken a step farther? And true enough, who knew, you are so amazing. I'm beyond words in describing you. If you're reading this, Mr. Nut Breath, I really like you but I don't know what I should do.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment