Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bored in college and thinking bout everything.

Last week, I was anticipating today to arrive. I picture myself being uber-happy. But it doesn't seem like it'll make any difference anymore. I'm just glad that I've not practically died..though I am sometimes literally dead in my own world.

I'm in college right now, waiting for time to pass. I sign on to meebo, everyone's "away". I wanna log into my hotmail inbox, but then I think what's the point?! Who's gonna send me emails anymore? Emails as in letters, not forwarded ones. It feels odd, yet normal.

Oh, I said I was gonna start typing in Malay/Indonesian right? Well I forgot.

Anyways, I feel a teenie weenie bit Jap today. =.=" Believe it or not, I'm in my grandmother's blouse. She's not Jap though. Ah, whatever. Jap or not, I feel pretty today, yet I feel stupid just like any other day. I'm boring you out. Bye.

No comments: