Today, is an eff-ing bad day! First thing in the morning, I was rushing to college, actually, just rushing outta my house. I was told that my transport's gonna come at 10.30am. At 10am, I was still talking to sayang, and trying to get our bloody webcams to work[okay, maybe it's only my webcam that's bloody]. Then at college it went just okay. After my first class, I went for lunch with the guys. Had chickin rice. Then the guys wanted to go up to the pool centre. I didnt quite like being in the smoky place, and I wanted to use the internet. So I met Fer Lynn at the student lounge. I sat next to a guy, he seemed like he was from middle east. It's not a bad thing. Then I checked my mails, sent some to sayang. Went to friendster. I was waiting for sayang's reply. Then I posted 2 surveys on Friendster. Bloody guy next to me was peeping at my screen the whole time! I finished the survey quickly, and then I checked my mails again. No mail. So I went to see my old mails[waste time].. The bugger peeped again! Mann, he's got no respect! And then his friend sneezed a coupl'a times! I never knew when someone sneezes, there's a smell. Well, I know if I sneeze, only I can smell it. And then we usually wipe it with a tissue or wash our hands right? This fellow, guess what? He stinked! Smelt worse than fart! It wasn't stinging my nose or nething, but you and I would definately know it smelt bad! =S
I REMOVED myself out of the student lounge, and accompanied Fer Lynn for lunch. She had fried rice, seemed nice to me. Went back to the pool centre and soon enough we went to our classes. Had to wait for awhile, since our lecturer was a replacement one. Awhile was really a while! Class was okay until something went SO wrong! I'm not going to mention it here, but don't worry, if you ask me, I'll tell you in private, that is, if I choose to tell you too. =)
So, how bad do you think my day has been? I came home, my maid told me she sorta spoiled my sister's red skirt that I was gonna borrow for orientation night!!! Like, WHAT?!?!!?! So if I wear that skirt, thanks to the fat ass I have, there'll be white lil spots behind since the skirt expends a lil bit.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sayang's really cute message before my second class was cheering.. And then I just read his reply. Sayang, you're so sweet, you're nicer than apple flavoured gummy rings!
Right now, I'm gonna just wait for him to come online, and I'm gonna read my notes or my driving book. Then have dinner. Ever since college started, I long to eat a lot! =S I don't wanna get any fatter! I've been eating rice in college! eeks..!!
hmm, bye..!
Friday, January 12, 2007
stupid day.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment