Friday, January 05, 2007

Have you ever?

Have You Ever Been In Love?

It could bring you to the moon.


It makes you want to spend every sunset with that special one.


You go to the beach with a bunch of friends, you wish you had him/her with you.


You walk alone in the park and wish you had his/her hand in yours.


That's when you think you realise you're in love. You think to yourself, 'Mr.Cupid thinks we're meant for each other.'


WRONG!

You could take the next step, or wait until you might have to give up. As a girl, if you confess to a guy bout your feelings, for some guys, they're taken aback, then they freak out, and then they ignore you. They could make you cry till you sleep, without even realising it. Next thing you know, you get a "what did I do?!". Anyways, I'm talking through experience. I went there, done that, running away now. It's not a bad thing though, atleast I learn from my past. It may be a bold thing for a girl to do, but some guys just can't do anything![yea, actually, if they can't do anything it should be about time we forget them!]

Anyways, once any party has done the bloody confession, and both feels the same, this is when you're really in love. Seriously, if you're liking someone and that someone doesn't feel the same, you're only almost in love, and that person isn't even close to love[-ing you], so you can't be 'in' love. But when you really are in love,


Love is wonderful.


Love is full of surprises.



But sometimes the wrong surprises! That's where you don't want to go wrong when you're in love. And NO I'm not talking about experience! It's too obvious to not know.

I think kissing is good enough. Though I'm still having un-kissed lips. I'm proud of it actually. =)

I reckon that the best part of it is when you're leaving for somewhere, bidding each other goodbye with a kiss by the railway,
and when you get back,
you get a much nicer kiss, making everyone jealous!

Now, I've been sitting here for minutes, and I think I'm lost. So I think I might just present you Tofu! Okay, here we go!
This is plain tofu. But actually, they come in various ways(shape,size, colour, taste, ingredients).

Here, we have broiled tofu.

This one's marinated.

I don't know how this poor thing became a tofu. But as I was searching for images, this one was called 'tofu bear'!


However, I found this tofu in my folders. A very very special tofu, not meant to be eaten. In this tofu, you might find lotsa fun and doink-ness, maybe some chocolate too. This tofu is not big but.. umm.. shall I say tall or long? whatever. It's 6 feet tall/long!

An equation,
tofu + noodles =?

A. Pasta noodles made of beans.


B. Shirataki.


C. A coupl'a laughing cows.

Oh, cows don't laugh. I forgot. Never mind!

This post has totally no aim, so who cares just read and go to another page! Hahahaha!!! Hope you enjoyed all of that!
Bye for now!

No comments: