I miss my sayang. Sayang went camping with daddy and brother. Sayang told me if I was going to die, he's gonna make things right again. Sayang told me to go back to sleep. Sayang left his room to be cleaned by his mummy![naughty boy..] Sayang took as many underwears as he did for trousers. Sayang can pack his clothes in less than an hour. [I'd take a whole day.] Sayang doesn't really know how to sharpen a knife, but it's okay. I'll learn and teach you okay? Sayang says we can make it through 2 years. Sayang likes me in purple. Sayang thinks I look cute when I pout. I think Sayang is so cute when he sleeps. Even cuter when he just woke up. Also cute when he's thinking hard and frustrated. Sayang reminds me to brush the left side of all my teeth when I kept brushing the right side and forgot about the left while I was printing Sodoku for mummy. Sayang tells me not to cry. Sayang makes my day. Sayang brightens my day. Sayang likes apple flavoured gummy candies. Sayang is not a geek. Sayang is a cute goof at times. But I like him that way. Sayang misses me but doesn't wanna admit it. Sayang wants me to bring him shopping one day, or two.. or three.. or four.. or five... or 2 years! Sayang wants me to carry the apple flavoured gummy candy in my hand, on the flight.. throughout my journey. Sayang picks the best clothes for me to wear. Sayang is going to Melbourne for 2 weeks... =/ I watched Around The World In 80 Days to stop thinking too much bout Sayang. Eventually I realised that Sayang looked a tiny bit similar to Steve Coogan. And I felt better somehow.
But Sayang, you know I'll never stop thinking of you and everything you do.
Listening to : Son By Four - Purest of Pain
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Deep inside me I feel like I'm dying.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment