Friday, February 09, 2007

Were those just words?

Two weeks ago, I almost walked myself into the wall.

Today, I'm going to walk into the river.

I tell myself to be strong and that I can wait. What is 2 years when I've been single for 2 years already? Just wait another 2 years!It wouldn't kill, would it?

I'm sorry but the bad news is, it will kill. Just the thought of every moment shared kills my brains.. what more seeing pictures?! I'm not tryna say it's a crime allowing others AND me to see her picture, but I can't take the sight of it. I want to remove you off my contact lists, msn and phone. But I can't. I'm afraid to be on the losing end. Yet, waiting like this and hurting could also put me on the losing end. So tell me, what should I do?!

End it ALL? This blog is turning to an all-emo posts blog once again. I'm sorry depressed readers, I'm making you even more depressed.

And now you just said something to me that came right in my face and makes me feel even more stupid. Thank you. But I loved you, cause you said you felt something for me too. And after 2 weeks, oh, I'm seeing someone la... Thanks la...

I'm sorry I'm a mess in your life.

No comments: