Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yes it is a strange love story, very!

I got this of a bulletin in Friendster. I was about to start rolling on the floor with tummy cramps from laughing, but the story ended so soon. This is good shyt. I thought it was gonna be a sweet sweet one, but check out the England this 'author' used. Powderfoo!

Enjoy!

this is very strange love story...

>one day...

girl: do you love me?
boy: no, why you ask that?
girl: can you love me?
boy: yes.
girl: why you don't love me but can
love me?
boy: do i really need a reason?
girl: yes.
boy: 1st, i not sure i love you now,
but
i can make sure i love you forever.
girl:..... then the 2nd reason?
boy: the 2nd is the last, and most
important, I love you because of you.


>a few year later....
>girl going to marry with other guy...

girl: i going to get marry with other
people.
boy: i wish you happy forever.
girl: why won't you jealous?
boy: why would i jealous when someone
can give you more happiness then me?
girl: if i say, i marry with him just
want to see you jealous about me?
boy: then i will get you for myself.
girl: ok, I just joking.
boy: what present you want to have for
your wedding?
girl: a church !
boy: impossible, other thing that can
easy get then church.
girl: a house.
boy: don't you live with your love
one??
girl: then wedding ring?
boy: your love one didn't buy for you?
girl: ya, so would you buy for me?
boy: sure.


>then in the end........
>at the church...

girl: sorry, i can't marry you.
boy2: why?
girl: because i love him more then you.
boy2: how?
girl: he tolerance everything of me.
that something you can't do.
boy2: please, don't leave me.
girl: that is something i hate most,
you
won't wish other happy when they find
true love.
boy2: no.................
girl: bye bye.

>The ending is out, everything had a
start and an end.
>do forward this and get blessed from
people who already see this in your
love.
>P.S this is not true sorry and no
curse
of it, if you don't send won't get
curse de.
>P.S i am sorry if my story is same as
other


I'm sorry if I offended the 'author' but tolong la... Get something done to your england la...!

Cheers! =)

No comments: