Thursday, September 28, 2006

WMP played the wrong songs for me!

Since Jinn did it, and KenNeth did it too, I'm doing it too... I just couldn't help to share this because nothing really did occur to be real for me, but it was for a good laugh I must say! Especially the last!

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
me against the world - lindsay lohan(true true..)

2.) Where will I get married?
my name is luca - Susan Vega(doesnt explain nething)

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
If you come to me - Atomic kitten(who's my best friend?)

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Drama Queen - lindsay lohan. [daymn...!]

5.) What is the best thing about me?
temperature- Sean Paul [i can be the mom? ahaha!]

6.) How is today going to be?
Crazy in Love - beyonce and jayZ[not true]

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
graduation - Vitamin C[makes no sense, i think]

8.) What song describes my parents?
Together Forever - My best friend's wedding soundtrack. [forever and ever you stay in my heart and i will love you. =)]

9.) How is my life going?
Cry - mandy moore[holy shyat!]

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Get busy - sean paul[ahahahahahahahha!!!!]

11.) How does the world see me?
This kiss- shania twain

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Stay the same - Joey McIntyre[aww... tell me if you guys do okay..]

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Shape of my heart - backstreet boys

14.) How can I make myself happy?
I'll never leave you - Lumidee

15.) What should I do with my life?
Forever in your eyes - Jessica Simpson

16.) Will I ever have children?
I need you - Machi Didi[??? I need children?]

17.) What is some good advice?
Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
First cut is the deepest - Sheryl Crow[not really]

19.) What does everyone else think of my current
life?
Hati Berlagu - Amy Mastura

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
A thousand miles - Vannesa Carlton

21.) Will you get married?
Funeral March- halloween themes[this is the total opposite! how can!]

22.) What should I do with my love life?
My Band - D12[lol!]

23 .) Where will you live?
Calling all angels - Train[I really am dying my gosh!]

24.) What will your dying words be?
Addicted - Enrique Iglesias

25.) When im having sex i say..
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!
Alexander's Ragtime Band - Ella Fitzgerald[bad idea downloading this song into the comp!*chuckles*]

26.) When I meet a girl/boy for the first time i say..
Shrek's Dance Party- Shrek OST[dont go changing, you'll never please me...]

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
Marry me - Dolly Parton[*falls off the chair and picks self up and start typing here again* hahahahahahahaha!!!!!what the hell? ]

I've gotta run! Happy Studying to the Form 5s.. and Good Luck to the PMR kids..!
Buhbye!

No comments: