Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Perfumes makes me go crazy.

Screw the previous post. It was a piece of shyt. I don't know why, but this idea just came into mind at this very moment. I thought to myself "no I'm not gonna blog about what happened today or yesterday et cetera..." Give me a few minutes and I'll be back with what I want to share with you!
*1 minute*
*2minutes*
[okay this is slowing me down.. hang on la!]

I decided to blog about my perfumes. My perfumes that I cannot live without. Err, not really though, but they're all so special to me. So special that every morning, I take about 30 ticking from the clock thinking which to use.


www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Tommy Hilfiger True Star
-Mummy bought the big one and gave me this kutti tester.


www.vrillie.blogspot.com
That's how it opens up.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
OP Juice!
-Bought this kutti tester for about rm26! Imagine the big one's price!

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Body Shop White Musk Too.
-Present from Michael.2005

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Body Shop Oceanus
-Present from Michael. 2004

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Equal Love
-Not a branded like hell one. But smells a little bit like Chrome[for men]. I like it's unisex smell.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Ralph Lauren by Polo.
-It's not exactly perfume, but it is also somewhat fragrance! This one stings the nose a bit at the first spray.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Ming Shu
-Very subtle. Mummy used it till she got bored of it and then gave it to me. *pouts* But it's still perfume! =)

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
The great Jean Paul Gaultier edt.
-Mummy's and she got bored of it too. Looks pretty old, but smell just the way the Jean Paul should smell.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
J.Lo Glow!
-Present from jie. 2004. Only used for special occasions. Smells really sophisticated! *winks*

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Anna Sui Dolly Girl.
-So sweet. Sweeter than candy. Sweeter than berries. Sweeter than your words can ever be.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Clinique Happy Heart.
Present from jie. 2005. Makes your heart happy!

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Agatha Ruiz De La Prada[Flor]
-Present from mummy and daddy. 2004. So flowery like flowers. But not flowers like the rose.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl.
-Very casual smell. Like when you're wearing a white shirt with blue jeans going horse riding. Or maybe not. haha! It's sweet!

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Carolina Herrera 212 White Limited Edition.
-Also casual, but only more sophisticated. Bought it at a warehouse sale. Pretty worth the buy.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
Anna Sui Dream.
-makes you wanna dream all day.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
-very much like fruits around you.

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
- Just dream. If you ever think of earning a spray of that on yourself, just dream. It's all mine. Thanks to Aunty Roselyne!

www.vrillie.blogspot.com
These are my testers. [Clockwise from top left]
-Calvin Klien Escape. Sexy.
-Calvin Klien Truth. It tells him the truth about yourself.
-Issey Miyake. Common but favored by many. Only used on special occasions, as this is the tester and jie got the big one. Kiam siap!
-Biotherm refreshening body mist. It shouts out "I've got sunshine on a rainy day!"
-Anna Sui Love. Got it free for buying Dolly Girl.
-Kenzo Flower. Really flowery.
The last one standing at the bottom, is Moshino Cheap and Chic. Lovelovelove it!!

Now, go get yourself something to spray, for the rest of the day, and dream away!

Spraysprayspray!

The verdict of this post is that my love for perfume makes me go crazy!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: