Here's some of the things you never knew about me.
I used to steal buttons with my cousin, from Reject Shop. We'd pluck the spare buttons and keep in our pockets. Then we come home and count. There's a 30 there I tell you!
I wasn't very much a of a happy child at one time...
Or maybe it's just when people take candid shots of me.

yea, not very much of a happy kid.
There was a time where I came home from dinner with my family and I don't know for what reason I went to sit in a corner and opened an exercise book [and sit terkangkang! Don't look la!].
And next, this is to Ben my childhood [boy]friend. He was always smiling in photos. And they come out nice! And I'm SO jealous.
I'm in the middle at the top row. stupid face.
Obvious you spotted Ben, with his stupid charming smile and the senget head!1994
middle row 3rd from left. stupid hair.
See his stupid smile again? 1995
Spot me 4th from left in the middle. And that's Chucs next to me!
Ben has always been naughty and cheeky. And he was good friends with Kae Mern. Mann, these two made me get scolding from our Moral teacher because we laughed when she said "sifat sifat moral"... =.=" Standard 2.
Ben doesn't look superb, but atleast better than me!!! =(
He's short that's why he's always on the side. Standard 3.
hehehehe... yea, I was a prefect.
Wai Ming on the left. LOL. no comments. And then it's Ben on the right. You want to pangsai ar? But still cute lor..? Standard 4
I quit being a prefect and he stayed. Standard 5.
Here's Ben and I in Form 2.
Too bad la, this time I look better kay!
I forgot something!
Standard 1!
During my 11th birthday party...
See my face and Ben's? Why always catch me on candid?!
Peace your head la! Come to my house first thing you did was wrestle with Randall!
Seeing me in make up when I was young was rare, but if now you see me in make up, it's fine.
But anyhow, seeing Ben in lipstick is a lucky thing!
neni neni bubu!!!
My last day of Standard 6...
That's Tsu Zenne! and Shi Ching's mother!!! *gaaa!!?*
Another thing you might not know, I keep old notes... Like, [w]really old notes!
[p/s]:I'm taking out lotsa guts to post this okay! Appreciate it!
I blurred the first name, too shy to tell. Anyway, this post was meant to be about Ben. And so, yea.. I called it love last time.
*bursts out in laughters*
I didn't give it to anyone, it was just something I wrote and kept in my wallet for sometime, a long time..
Some of you might know who the cibai boyfriend was, some might not. And if you don't, never mind. Well, that's just what came to my mind kay, he's not that cibai la...
"I like Chu Chian"!!! Nehh.. Chucs, you wanna know what note? I was damn jealous okay?! LOL!
This one you may enlarge. *heart shrinks* I never had the guts to give it to him, then tonight I decided to post it here. hehehe..
I used to like Ben when I was much younger. I'm not shy to tell whoever who reads it now, because Ben didn't look that bad at all! He still doesn't. Well, he knew I liked him during our primary days and he was always bad to me. We'd argue like shyat and that was why I didn't invite you to my 12th birthday party, Ben! you were bad! =(
Anyway, recently, Ben told me that he didn't like me at that time cause I was like fugging tall, so much taller than him!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Ben, I still have you in my heart okay?! I sayang you banyak banyak!
*plants a warm wet kiss on Ben's cheek*
Talk shyt la, kiss?! Hug also we never hug before la?!
Love,
A[BO]vril.
He was the first cute[arse] to call me that. And now it's Sir.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
My Childhood Hero, Or So I Claim.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment