Friday, September 15, 2006

I'll earn your trust making memories of us.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

First off, to this fake zenne impersonating my good friend Tsu Zenne shall go a wipe the shit off a horse's arse. Even a dirty bastard wouldn't ask a girl if she wants a one night stand via cBox. Imagine what are you. Disgusting, lame, shallow, pathetic, and most of all, you sure don't know how to enjoy the very best bits of life. Anyway, just get lost and you're not all that important for me to talk about you in my blog. Yuck.

Next, I was 'laughing' because a few days ago, I sent a complain email to RapidKL company about their bus drivers' attitude. Here's the email I sent. [hahahaha!!! =p]

To whom it may concern,

I'm a student from SMK Taman SEA who uses the feeder bus service from Taman Bahagia LRT Station to get home. I take the bus 5 times a day every week. Today, I got on the bus at about 1.20pm. I normally use a TouchNGo card. This time I left my card inside my wallet and tried to scan it. But it says "not enough value". Then I took out my TouchNGo card and scanned it again. It showed me my balance and the time, as I remembered seeing my balance at about RM 22 plus a few cents. My friend scanned his card after me. Then the driver, who must be a new guy, because he wasn't in a uniform, had stopped me. He told me to scan again. At first I insisted. Then I remembered, as far as I have understood the card system, if I have scanned my TouchNGo card once on the feeder bus, I cannot scan it again until I use it somewhere else. So I did as he asked me to, I scanned my card again and it says "Double Touch" which would mean that I've already scanned it, right? I'm pretty sure about this anyway. And then he said, "ahh.. tak cukup ni.."

If my friend hadn't had already gone on the bus and scanned his card, I would've left the bus and took a cab home. I was fuming mad, because I eventually had to pay another RM0.50! This new guy was totally satisfied when I paid my fifty cents. I'd suggest you people should teach your drivers properly about the TouchNGo system and not make people like me a victim.

At a stop opposite Giant supermarket, he opened the backdoor for passengers to get down but let the front door remain closed. At this stop, usually there'd be a lot of people coming up the bus, and that's exactly what happened today. Everybody was waiting right in front of the door, waiting for it to open up. Guess what he was doing at the driver's seat? Printing the tickets ready! After he was done printing, he shut the backdoor, and opened the front. Can I have an explanation why he has to print the tickets first? Couldn't he have printed the tickets when a passenger drops the coin into the reciever and allow them to take it themselves? He printed the tickets ready and handed it to them by hand. I don't get what makes it easier. This is just what I have from my point of view, not a complain like the earlier one.

I was sitting on the bus with number plate WGN 5290. When he insisted I pay another 50 cents, I took my ticket. And from what I see on my ticket,

Pemandu : 9158.

Please take actions, even if not to this driver, let them know generally how the TouchNGo system goes. And also for the new drivers, let them know landmarks which people always ask on before getting on the bus. There was a driver I saw who indirectly rejected about 2-3 passengers. He didnt know where the landmark the passenger was asking about and he told them this bus doesnt pass that place, when it actually does! What would foreigners think about Malaysian bus services if all drivers become like this?? Please take actions for our country! Thank you for your time.



Avril Leow.


How did you enjoy that? And then today, I checked my inbox and found an email from someone I don't know at all. Here's what the email contained.

Dear Avril,

Thank you for your feedback.

With regards of the Touch N Go system, we agreed that the card will not respond if it is scanned twice.

It is wrong for the bus driver to close the front door for printing tickets with taking into considerations

of the customers who were waiting to board the bus. However, we will check on the matter and act promptly on it.

We thank you for commuting with us .

Thank you and best regards,

*** **** ***


[name censored for her own good. Yea, it's a she.]

I'm sooooo happy! LOL! Anyway, regarding trials, I have 2 more papers; maths and history! Stressful weekend ahead! And I've been crazy over this song by Hinder, titled Lips of An Angel. My gosh, the song is so nice! And Keith Urban's songs are good too. Like Making Memories of Us, and I Wanna Cry Tonight.

I'm blogging like as if my results for the trials are gonna be so good. As if. I'm just happy bout my Economics marks. Nothing else. Not even thinking about how bad my English is going to be, cause I'm guessing it's already bad enough. And I don't wanna bring myself too down. Owh, I improved from a D to a C for my BM. A lil bit more to a B. So, I'll pray a lil harder, work a lil harder.

I'm thinking about holidays already actually. Damn. I wanna go on holiday, but I dont too. A holiday would mean a whole sum of kachings out from daddy/mummy, and it's not like I deserve a great holiday, for not studying... So, I think I might be an even better daughter, get a part-time job. Like work with my heart, and not go apply for a job in a clothings store and stand there all day following customers everywhere they go. I wanna work in a kitchen mann! Well, either kitchen or restaurant la. Anyway, that's all for today. This post was unplanned for but I'm updating cause I was too pumped up about the reply mail I got. LOL. That's all for now. -and out-

No comments: