School sucked today. Atleast the first half did. Moral results made it bad, and the attitude of some people got me so sick. I'm not gonna state what happened ere, it's too sick or maybe not. But it makes me feel even more fuming.
Daddy bought a treadmill a few weeks ago. And I finally started some exercise again today! 30minutes walk at an average speed but yea, kinda slow cause I only summed up to 6 laps of a 400 metres per lap. I'll get better when I get used to the treadmill.
Nothing much left to blog about for today. Well, just to share some bits, here's something. I've been taking 4 different kinds of pills prescribed by my family doctor, for my 'deadly' eczema. It has helped me overcome my fear of swallowing pills[and now Jinn cannot disturb me about it anymore] but it has not made my skin very much better. It's still itchy. Hehe, but.. but...but, the pills are pretty small la.. If you ask me to swallow the Panadol Acti-Fast, sorry la.
Currently listening to..: Sean Paul - We Be Burnin'
...while..: scratching my leg. =.=" Stupid eczema.
Today's been... bad.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Fuming exercise swallowing the itch.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment