I'm really confused sometimes.
I really don't know what I'm up to, neither do I know what you're ever up to.
Infact, I don't know who's who.
When we first 'met', you were my conversation everyday.
And then when I was down I had you.
And when we had the mood we'd be 'not ourselves'.
Then I once said that I love you and you asked me if I meant it.
I was and still am confused. I really don't know.
Because baby, it's impossible.
We're impossible.
Well, at first you made me think everything was so possible.
From knowing you to being with you and forever, or atleast for a very very long time.
Now, all I think of is what you're trying to do to me?
What am I to you?
Who am I to you?
What's becoming of us?
Will we ever meet?
Will I ever get to know you?
Everytime we have an argument, I'm the cause.
Because I bring up the matter.
We can't go on if we don't know each other.
Every spanking from you is what I have to be uptight towards, today.
Every lovey-dovey bits from you is what I hope you explain to me about.
To explain why.
You always say we'll meet when the time is right.
Dear, there's no right time if you're not into this.
I guess I was silly for letting you into my memories.
I gave you what I don't give just anybody, when anybody was who you were.
I said I love you and meant it.
All you gave me was your cold shoulder.
Who will I run to and who will I turn to?
Who will dry my tears when I cry?
Who will mend this broken heart?
Who will share my dreams?
You were the one but where are you now...
You were the one I took for granted these three years.
You were the one who made it clear to me.
But you left me behind. Now that you're not here, what should I do?
Do I still want to see you? Should I?
Friendster brought us together. Both Maxis and Digi telecomunication services brought us together. ICQ and MSN too. And ofcourse,Telekom Malaysia as well.
See what you've done to me? See what you make me want to post in my blog? No one reading even knows who/what I'm reffering to, I don't even know why I'm blogging about you.
I guess you really are special.
Love,
vrillie.
[vrille was the name you gave me and I used as my id, then till now]
Monday, September 18, 2006
Who will I run to?
Posted by
avrril leow
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment