Saturday, August 26, 2006

Second post for today. One with less anger. Still a lil bit...
My reason for my second post of the day is to post up a small notice.
Well, this goes out specially to those who are interested in self-abuse, but really dare not do it by yourself. When you're mad or sad or somehow depressed, sometimes you start blaming yourself, then you think about blades and razors, you wanna cut or just slash your skin.. carve something and go "hmpff, I'm tough!". As for those who simply dare not, worry not anymore. If you have this problem, tell me and I'll give you my address, you come over and I've got a 1 head 2 hands 2 legs living creature almost just like you and me to help you out. All you have to do is provoke her a little bit, maybe take her food away. Petty actions will do. And you can go home satisfied. Here's a picture of the after effect.


It's seen on the pointer finger's knuckle, the round ringworm look-a-like thing.

And here, I introduce to you, the hot chick, skinny and lanky, light brown-eyed, Miss Betty Leow!!!

*

**

***

****

***

**

*


This monkey bit my hand for nuts! Not edible nuts,-for no reason, that is..! Sheeeesh! Painful like hell lar! Innocent face, it seems! Well, if you really need the help, she's always here for you. =.="

No comments: