Saturday, August 26, 2006

Kick Walls!

I'm freaggin mad! and I'm not going to state why I'm mad here! Where are all the God-sent angels I have!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

Some people are just so dumb. Some people just enjoy talking to doors, when they can open the door and atleast not seem so dumb and talk to me. Some people are just so blur. Some people just love to call themselves stupid, I dont understand why when they're just blur. Some people only bother bout their work. Some people just dont realise what fuck they just said that stabbed me right in the feelings!!!

Thank you! That's all for today that you'd need to read about. Now leave. And come back the next week. Hopefully you wont see blood stains on my background.

and to my kokor.. I'm kicking walls after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And before I forget..to everyone out there reading this.. Please dont ever say " I love you" to me unless you mean it. And "I lurve ya" doesn't mean " I love you". There's a whole BIG difference! Not the spelling, I'm not dumb and blind!- the meaning! And if 'I love you' happens to be your favourite phrase, then don't talk to me.

[tough]love:
avril. =S

No comments: