Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I've made it obvious... but too bad..

Ever since that day, I made you my very first thought every morning. But sometimes we think that things always go our way. Sometimes we think this and that... Eventually we hurt ourselves at the end of the day...

Waterfalls are sparingly rare... and not all are clean.. not all are as splashing as we wish it'll be... Life's about chasing dreams.. Like chasing waterfalls... Looking for the best. Looking for perfection, serenity, comfort, peace.. and ease at heart. It ain't easy. Some of them smell bad too...

Someone talks about this waterfall being so perfect. You wish to chase it too. You wanna know it. You wanna feel it. You wanna know what's so perfect. You run into it with high hopes.. and you find that it's only meant to disappoint you. You don't wanna show your despairs, you stay underneath it, feeling its splashings on your back hitting you so hard, just so when you cry in regrets of your stupidity, no tears would be seen. Just like they say when you cry in the rain and your tears can't be seen.

Sometimes I wonder why do we hide our tears, sorrows, feelings.. And as for me, the outcome of it is eczema. The hideous cruel evil skin disease many ppl don't know about and if they happen to touch your scar by accident.. they go.."eeyer!!!" like as if they're so perfect! It's quite unfair though. It's not that eczema spreads through touch. It's pretty hurting to get an eeyer from anyone when they're talking about how you look.

Well, so much for today. I'm dozing off while I still have a lot more homework. Actually not homework. I just need to read up my science and history. Well, there are always textbooks under the desk within reach. So, goodnight!
[btw, this post was meant to give me sometime to emo to myself.]

No comments: