They arrived on the night of 26th of June. The great hugs and kisses from them when they arrived that night was still clear to me. My first impression said "Gil Arnaud looks like Sylvester Stallone. Geoffrey looks like he comes from the 60's."

After their haircut, hmmm.... much better looking guys... 10 lovely days with 2 lovely French guys has now made me miss them like mad. I went shopping with them and I made a decision that these guys really don't shop for clothes. They're lazy in this case. Big brother doesn't like girly music and girly movies. Didi loves to eat chocolate cake and prawns[like before].. and Didi likes to bite me. Big brother is gawd-damn strong and Didi is crazy over Janet Jackson[and me =p ]. Big brother and Didi never fails to spank me everyday.
Last Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday were totally good days. I brought them out to OU on Saturday for shopping.

Then that night we went to dad's place and then to Ikano for more of F.O.S..
Sunday we went to town with mummy. We even went to the park at Taman Jaya!

On Tuesday,

we went to the foot of Fraser's Hill with daddy, and saw the Orang Asli and went to their settlement actually. Then we went to the stream to have some fun in the water. Then dad drove us up to Gohtong Jaya for dinner. On the way up, I was sleeping on Didi. Then we drove up to Genting after dinner just to look see. I never imagined myself wearing totally short shorts I'd wear to the beach if I ever did, up to Genting! And it wasn't cold like I could not stand it. On the way down, I slept on Didi again. I didn't sit in the middle of Didi and Big brother cause Big brother would've bullied me all the way. =)
Friday night was good too. Dinner at daddy's again.Then to visit mum's friend Vicki in Gleneagles then to SSBJ to pass some of jie's pictures for the Olypian Night.The activity doesn't sound fun but we had our laughing,sleeping,kissing moments.
LOL. And Saturday[yesterday], they visited my school and video taped me recieving the lousiest cert I ever had to recieve. The biggest reason why it is lousy is because my name had an error. =) We went to Bangsar later on. We had an absolutely great time. We went toa cyber cafe near TMC and the idiot over there wanted to cheat us. And just to get 1 page printed, it's rm1.50!!! Am I just sua-ku or it's expensive? Big brother brought Didi and I to Finnegan's. Hmmm... for an Irish pub, it was pretty green.. ahaha! But Big brother didn't allow me with alchohol.
S'alright Gil Arnaud, I'll bring you[and Didi] around the next time you come and that's when I'm totall legal! And I'll pay! Later on at mummy's place, had more fun with pictures. I had more comfort on Didi's shoulder too. Went to Paramount for dinner.Then rush home. Me being stupid left some hotel documents of theirs in the salon. I was so freaggin mad at myself. But Big brother's always the one who'd kiss me on the head and tell me everything's alright. Then Didi tags along. =)
I didn't really want them to get their flights that night, I couldn't let it be another 5 years to see them again. I was totally selfish. I'm sorry my brothers. I really couldn't help it. I'm missing you guys so much right now, that I wanna go to France by this year! Hope you guys are doing fine in Shanghai right now, hope you get a safe flight back to France. I miss you guys lots.
I have to admit, that I'm gonna take Big brother's words for real and concentrate for spm now. I wanna go to France with a happy heart, so please pray for me to study better? I don't really plan to take Culinary Arts nemore. I wanna stick to Hotel Managing and open up the Cafe I dream to open. But before that, I'm going to fly. Owh well, that also says I've gotta go for now. School's on tomorrow!
To Geoffrey and GilArnaud who might be reading this, bisous to my cochon and cochonnet.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
I have a dream to see you both again!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment