I don't feel like going for prom!
Few days ago, I was discussing prom with my friends. And we planned to get a hotel room booked just for that night. And 1 asked why and what for? So I said..
You won't wanna go for prom and then at 11.30pm tell your friends you've gotta leave. Your daddy's waiting outside the lobby. Then you get in the car and then you start thinking, 'oh what a night! I can't wait to see the pictures!' and shyt like that.. Then when you get home, you quickly shower and clean up. Then you start up your comp. Get online. Open an IM conversation with your friends you just saw at prom. and then..
'hey!
hey..!
Tonight was damn fun!!
Yea, how nice if it could last longer.
Yea lor...
Eh, you missed 1 scene just know la, you la go back so early!
Yes ar? What happened? My father la..!' "
And my friends totally agreed that they don't want the typical thing to happen. If we could book a hotel room, we can change in the hotel room without walking into the hotel with our nice dress making it more like.."potong stimmmm!!!", and we can party with closer friends that night. Imagine bonding moments, happy times, relive memories with friends... Just imagine!
Anyway, here's the real potong stim part.
I asked mummy last night if I could book a hotel room with friends and put a night in the hotel, just one night! She said " you asked me... you have to ask daddy also..". And today, just about half an hour ago, I asked daddy.[here we go...]
"Definately a 'no' .
Oh.
hm. This is only going to bring trouble. No.
ow..kayy.
*silence*
[me] What sorta of trouble?
Friends get raped, guys sure come in the room. Hmm, no la. I wouldn't agree to this."
And I'm having the WHAT THE FUCK?! thought in my head. I guess he doesn't trust my friends. I guess I shall never have a boyfriend. Even if I do, maybe the first time I ever have sex with my husband, there'll be a cctv for my dad. I'm pretty sure.
I guess he just can't trust any of my friends. I know I don't have many true friends, but I know them well enough to know if they'd want to screw and un-impressing pig like me, and they won't wanna. I don't think I can go for outings with friends for even a night, ever! This is gonna be so annoying.
Previously, a conversation bout prom with my parents.
Mum: So who's your partner?
Me: A friend..? 1 year my senior. FRIEND only..[If I mentioned his name, would they even know who?]
*silence for 2 seconds*
Dad: Ofcourse friend la! Then what?? Stupid answer...
I'm already 17 and I'm very sure it's impossible for my dad to one day accept the fact that I have a boyfriend, when I really do then.
I've always wondered how shall I tell my parents about my new found boyfriend next time. How as in, how? "mummy I got boyfriend!!", "daddy, someone loves me and I love him too!", "mum, dad, this is him."
And I think that whatever way I do it, they'll still faint.
And about Jamie Oliver the other day with my dad.
Dad: He cooks so well...
me: Yea, and he's so good looking.... but too bad he's married!! shesh!
Dad: Why? Good looking cannot get married meh?
=.="
Am I supposed to say it's too bad he's married cause if he wasn't, I'd like to marry him one day ?!!!?
what the fuck is going on?!?!?! This is fucking weird to live in! Maybe if I go join SIA, I can live in Singapore and have my own freedom! Maybe not. Maybe my dad might decide to come and stay with me huh? Maybe...
And now, folks.. If you still have to ask why the title above, you're not as smart as you think you are.
Saturday, August 19, 2006
I don't feel like going for prom!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment