Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just another late post by me.

I'm not into the mood of blogging anymore. Let's just say I've been through a hard time recently, it's not that one's death makes me another dead one or my blog another dead one. But I just don't want to. Maybe the mood will come along when the time comes. So this is just to inform readers or maybe those who visit my blog, steal my pictures[or maybe just Sanjay's photo when he was a kid], or whatever, that my blog would be left alone for quite awhile. You may leave notes in the tag, I do visit my own blog but I don't think I'll be posting. This is happening due to depression and lost. But let me share with you a beautiful mandarin song, that was sang to bid the cutest grandma ever, farewell.Also with that, I dedicate this song to her, and my grampa. May she have found grampa by now. With much love, this song is entitled Man Chang Fei.

Siang ping chiu chi man chang fei
Chai kwang ping ying kwang lai hei
Yue...sen..siang...
Tiau luan pai chai kow wei
Ni che yang luan pai, wo che yang sui
Ni che yang mei mau, wo che yang chui
Yue..sen.. siang...
Tiau luan pai chai kow wei!(HEY!)

**
Kow chuen ta pei, ching ching thui thui
Pu ye phai hwai, ai ye phai hwai
Ni che yang tui wo mei yen luan fei
Hai wo ching wan pu te an sui
Ta men tiau luan pai wo ye hui
Tiau te pi ta ken kow wei
Yue.. sen..siang..........
Tui tui chai man chang fei! (HEY!)

************************************

I'll try to get the singing of the song, and I'll post it up.
Now, I'm only doing this for Melanie's sake.
I've been tagged by her, so I'll do it, but I'm not tagging anyone. Lazy.

[8 things about my perfect lover]

1. I like someone who has plans for his future, not a confirmed one, but atleast an aim. Know what you want, even know what you want when you wanna be with me.

2. Hopefully, he'd be taller than me, even by a bit. Body, not too muscular, not too skinny[i hate to hug bones and skin that contain organs], not too fat either.

3. He shall have some ego like every guy/man does, but don't overdo it. Don't come and tell me that you're the most handsome/goodlooking guy in my world, cause Jamie Oliver always rocks!

4. I like a guy who plans surprises for me, makes me happy, but don't do stupid things in front of everyone and then say you're my boyfriend. It just wouldn't seem right. It's not that I'm not happy/proud to have a boyfriend like you, but [for an instance] if you can't skate on ice cause it's your first time, say so and don't tell me "I can.. I can.." but you still skate worse than a duck.

5. Have a nice sense of fashion, whether with your hair or dressing. I dislike seeing girls dress up nicely to a shopping mall holding hands with a guy in ugly shorts with slippers. Well if you plan to go to the mall super casual and laid back, you'd better stay at home. If you plan to bring me to a posh place to dine but it's a surprise, then tell me to dress up nicely cause you have a surprise for me.

6. He should return calls and reply sms-es. Well, if you don't then of course, it is getting obvious that you don't care. Secondly, don't reply just "k" in a freaggin sms. It turns me off, or rather, it reminds me of my daddy.

7. I love hugs from the back, like while I'm having a chat with friends, mr. boyfriend would come up to me form the back running his hands by my waist allowing me to rest in his arms on his chest,and then say "hey sweetie" with a peck on the cheek. And listen on with the conversation.

8. [gee, can I leave more than 8 here?] He shall love me and not change the person I am. He shall know that I'd love him till can die wan ar... So he better treat me like he should. He shall cook for me, and/or teach me how to cook better. Tell me he loves me, when he should. Never run away from me, in any way.

That 8th point obviously has so many more points in it. Honestly, I'll never be able to describe the idiot I'll call a perfect lover.[lol. idiot. lol!]I like a serious, tall guy, makes jokes, and really catchy ones. Yes, you may anytime call me a pig,you may anytime call me names to jokingly insult me, just as long as you let me know you're doing it all cause you love me. Guys who plan to be a pilot,or a cook, can easily turn me on. Well, your sweet talk skills have to be good too. You shall drink, but not a heavy drinker. You shall never smoke. You shall be yourself. Here's one thing I'm truly sensitive about. -If ever you see scars of eczema on my thighs or wherever, be nice and have sympathy that I sometimes cry when I scratch. Cause it doesn't help reduce the itch[doh..], but it irritates the skin. It's hurting when someone sees your scars and say "yer...", "ewww...", "yuck!", etc.., because it somehow tells you that it's making you ugly.

So much for today. I miss the recently passed, my Jie, my Kakak, my Pickle, and Keith. Jie's leaving for a competition in Ipoh soon, then after she comes back, she prepares to leave for Bangkok, and then straight to Melbourne for training. I wan't to go to Aussie after spm. And to Indonesia too! and Singapore! Aiyor, mainly Aussie and Indonesia la.. I've gotta go sleep now. Keith's enjoying his football not bothering my msg on msn. Then BongBong also not replying me. guys. guys and football. Goodnight readers, and picture thieves.

No comments: