~ I almost laughed.
Yesterday, I boarded the feeder us I always take home after school. As usual it went the same ol' route. Passing the older Giant supermarket, this pakcik boarded the bus. I've seen him before but seeing him today seems a lil different! Why, you ask? He wore this red batik with gold flowery motives, and dark green tailored(or maybe not) pants. He 'hair-cream-ed' his hair backwards with the wet look. But nothing beats his shoes! He wore boots, ankle high boots! You thinking "so??". I'll tell you I was confused, it was white, but.. GEE.. AMAZING! ..white...and still, why amazing? Because he painted it white! Like 'cat dinding' paint? Or ICI Dulux? Nippon Weatherbond? I could see the drippings of the paint! Well, I gave his shoes long stares, gave short but 'hmm' stares... I almost laughed, but couldn't laugh about it alone.
~Today, friends were talking about PSBM Installation. I was hoping I could go, but then I remembered that I was not allowed for any activities other than school, tuition, err... I don't know what else. Pathetic heh? Then my mind stumbled across last year. I came down the car with Donkey, then Doink saw us. That's cause mummy had to stop us right in front of Doink and gang. When Doink saw my come down the car with Donkey, Doink's jaw dropped until cannot drop ade! LOL!!! Eh, Donkey, that was the best time la! Although you and I know we had nothing between us, but seeing Doink's face at that time was the best, and followed by his gang's looks! ahahahaha! But anyway, I'm deciding not to beg mummy or even want to go, cause I don't wanna relive the memories. They're just not pleasant to be relived. And besides, I'll be working tomorrow! People come see me in Bangsar! 10am to 7pm! LOL! Call me!
Anywayyy.... daddy's coming back from Hong Kong tomorrow evening too! So, pbsm installation not big hoohaa for me. I plan to wear my jie's top and my skirt again! Blekkk... It's not like you know what top or skirt I'm talking about... but who cares! It's my blog! I'm blogging whatever I wanna blog about. Okay, this is getting outta hand. Save me!
err.. whatever.
(this post was meant to be posted on Friday night.But since streamyx was an itch, too bad)
Today(22/7/2006), I followed mummy to work. While getting ready before leaving the house, busy making-up and all, I forgot to dump my dumb dumb phone into my bag. So I was without my bag all day. All I could think of was "dammit!". Like I said above, so I wore my jie's brown top, with my dark green skirt. I think it'll be my favourite outfit that really matches each other. To me, it's very vintage.
Let me just share with you something. First off, I think I wore something that actually makes ppl turn to look. Just look. and then turn back again. In other words, I think I looked good today. (A lil self-esteem boosting does no harm)So, when you're dressed that way, walking along streets in places like Bangsar where you've gotta cross those roads between blocks. It's pretty simple when you want to cross the road, if you're wearing something hawt! I'm talking through experience. You just walk out a little, put your hand out to stop/slow down that car, you'll feel the respect..! blekkk... I'm not overdoing it or talking shyt at all, I was walking with another quite hot gay guy, so WE got the respect. The gay guy is gay, real gay and freaggin funny! Say what you want, try it and say I'm not lying!
p/s: if you think you wanna keep a low profile still, wear your shades.
I had almost done something to my hair today. But being ignored as always, I just got my hair trimmed without whispiness. iish..! I'm gonna make sure it's done! For sure! I want! This hair on my head is half dead! What's dead is a wig, mind you.
Dad's back from Hongkong and dad bought me a dress! =)
and.. and..and... a Nike Triax Swift Analog watch!!! Never had a Nike watch and now I'm becoming a jakun! Anyway... the other news is that I'm not chosen for the first batch of NS. The next news, is a good one[not that the ns news is good or bad though]! My French darlings are coming this week! Tuesday, or Wednesday! Yeaaayyyyy!!! But guess what, they say they wanna study with me. Especially Geoffrey! But how? You don't even read BM! Anyway, I can't wait! They'll be here for 10 days! So, goodnight for now! New skin might be coming up.
This snake needs a change! Love ya'll! muaHks![23/7/2006, 1.43am]
(streamyx is a total itch!)
Sunday, July 23, 2006
This snake needs a change of skin!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment