Sunday, July 23, 2006

needles are scary, right?

So there's this new skin. I stick to my policy that I do this and thats because I'm not sure bout what comes tomorrow. But it's a lil different, as I included the anti-popular people thing. Seriously, you're so popular today, so happy bout how high your nose is, one day a 16 wheeler might just run through your nose. Then bye-bye nose! =) Think. Think about it.
Besides, I like the overall colour of this layout. I had wanted to use photobucket to upload my own pictures, make a collage behind or something. Too bad. I sign up for photobucket before and left it aside. Now they don't let me use 'vrillie' again. Then I tried the "forgot password" help, but the stupid site didn't email me my password! Dumb! I did it three times okay!

Btw, I'm being convinced to donate blood. If this thing's not open to public, which means daddy can't come, then someone needs to be around, feeling their blood flow being stopped, thanks to me squeezing their hand too tight. I swear someone has to be next to me! The needle is f*cking big!!! I don't know! And I don't know if I can get the form. In a way, I feel like I don't wanna get the form but in a way I also want la... Yer, my father la!!! Tell me I"ll be saving ppl's life if I donate blood. Tell you, my grandmother told me a story bout herself last time. She was a teacher and the head-mistress managed to convince my grandma to donate blood. (My grandmother is not an easy person to convince when it comes to needles and pricks.) The head-mistress told my grandma to look how the procedure goes first, then only she gets to her turn. The needle went into the head-mistress' hand, the blood starts flowing out and my grandmother fainted!!! hahahahahahaha!!!! She laughs about it now too, and still is afraid of needles!
Anyway, I ought to go now. The French are coming on Wednesday or Thursday! Might be away from this blog then. bye!

No comments: