I wanted to fill today with much more-worth-my-time chores, but I stumbled across these wonderful memories, or maybe just pictures.[some pictures are a lil shaky, cause I snapped it with a camera. My scanner's in Hewlett Packard Hospital.
My 7th Birthday Cake
My 11th Birthday Party
My 11th Birthday present.
My 12th Birthday Party
Not my birthday but my family-friend from France, Geoffrey's. That's Melissa, Ben, Joanne, Sean, me, Geoffrey, cousin Chiang, and cousin Charlene .

Incase any of you never knew bout Ben and I, we've known each other since we were 5 years old. And I used to be crazy over him but he didn't give a shyt about me. This picture above, he scolded me "why you take my picture?!?!" when he saw me snapping it. Geez, was I sad or what.
Looks like Zenne and I haven't stopped being good friends since then. *hugs*
Channin, me and Kien Beng. They were my pet brother and pet sister. So loving. And I don't know where are they anymore. =S

Para para sakura dancers, and Choral Speaking team[just before our competition].
You wish to be a kid again? These kids do!
And I was the teacher snapping this picture.
ChuChian and Xue Rou, they've been best buddies for so long. Way to go, girls! Uh, is Chu Chian always that blur? hehees.
Tatie's always breaking the rules, excuse her.
me, Max, Arvin, Ben, Tatie. They sorta helped me get through my form2 days, especially Tatie. Love ya'll.
I hereby present you, my family[mum's side]
Spot me?? =)
My first bicycle race. Don't laugh. =.=
These are what I call 'lost' now:
School dinner at the end of the year.
Westlife Concert.
Sports Day 2003
school trip to Perak in 2003
That's really enough for pictures and memories.
Here's what happened today. I saved this as a notepad file cause I was having problems with Blogger and couldn't blog.
**
so fucking irritating!!! I hate her! I hate her existence! I want kakak back! I wanna runaway! I don't wanna live with a life-time irritant! I'll die like this! She's so fucking stupid, she would even answer a sarcastic question that wasnt meant to be answered! She stinks! She laughs at anything even if it's not funny. She fills up a bowl of hot soup till the fullest.-ever wonder how to get it to the dining table? No. Monkey jumps onto her shoulder, she wanted to walk off, but
didn't dare to cause she was afraid it'll choke the monkey. Then she yells out for me to get the monkey a banana to distract it. See what stupid ways she thinks of teaching the monkey? She could've just walk off slowly and Sandra would've jumped off, but she didn't. She kept yelling for me. The more she yelled, the more angry Sandra got. So the monkey scratched her face badly. Then only she ran off. And that also after I shouted at her. Now she has scratches on her face. She must've provoked the monkey at times or else the monkey wouldn't have that funny feeling seeing her around. Right now, I'm not eating dinner, I'm waiting for mummy to come back, then I'll eat dinner. Who wants to have meals with such irritating idiots?! I'm fucking fucking pissed!!! My cousin tells me "nevermind la..." and I said "nevermind to you, but I live with her!! " and yes I cried as I stomped off to the kitchen and replaced the rice into the cooker, and left.
*argh!!!!!!!!!!!!*
8.30pm
**
and here's a bulletin I posted yesterday, in Friendster. This goes out to my family!
Have you ever thought you were in love?
x_ahahahaha!!!
Were you really?
x_I wish I wasn't. But I'm done with it.
Are you currently in love?
x_ Yes yes yes!
If so, tell me about him?
x_His names is Jamie Oliver, he looks like Duncan
James, he cooks better than my daddy, I think, and
I'm gonna marry him!
If not, what personality traits would someone have
to have for you to love them?
x_Whatever Jamie oliver has! ahaha! Nahh, err.. love
me with all your heart, never keep me waiting, know
how I'd feel in most situations, doesn't eat aloud,
doesn't pick his nose in front of anybody but the
mirror, has clean toes, knows what to do with his body
odour[if he has], don't boast, love his family and mine
[if he plans to marry me la?],he MUST cook, and
ofcourse, he's gotta love me!
Is love both amazing and horrible at the same
time?
x_it doesn't happen the same time. If you're clapping
with one hand, then it's horrible, but if you have each
other, wonders happen!
Is love something you haven’t experienced?
x_ I've experienced love, the day my mum gave with to
me, and when I first met my loving family.
Are you looking for love?
x_I guess if I have my family,I have love. Love from
friends only creates friendship. But I have my family.
What is your definition of love?
x_when mummy gave birth to me, when daddy held
me in his arms for the first time, when jie wanted to
carry me so much since she knows how to carry her
baby dolls, when my grandparents loved to bring me
back to muar, and when I cry there because I miss
mummy and daddy, everytime kakak departs from the
airport I cry cause I missed her, when I cried
because Pickle had to be put down to sleep, when we
made a choice to give Pickle the jab just so she
wouldn't suffer, whenever mummy and daddy scolds
me or jie, when you care for that someone and you
know you can never stop loving 'em. That's all love.
Was it difficult for you to come up with that
definition?
x_no.
Do you believe in the quote “love comes when you
least expect it to?"
x_Maybe?
Do love related movies (like The Notebook) make
you cry?
x_ maybe
Have you ever wished on a star for love?
x_ no.
Would you do anything for love?
x_if loves means family then yes.
Does the topic “love” make you uncomfortable?
x_not at all.
As for now, I think tomorrow's gonna be a very good day to come, though my plans to make scones for b'fast is being ruined. Neway, goodnight dudes and dudettes[is there such?lol].
p/s: I started this post since about 5-6pm. Look what time this post ends?! Sigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment