okay, Firstly, go to hell!
secondly, please go to hell!
third, go to hell mann! Why are you still here?!
fourth, you came back from hell? Go, and don't come back!
It felt so much like a reply. Just to tell me it has been "someone" all this while. It didn't come all of a sudden. Hmmm? Right? and it was meant to get me back right in the face huh? Maybe, could be, but I have to say you're cruel. You're an imposter! You're just fake! What do I get by caring for you? shyt. Tell me, it's true right? Then you'd probably say you didn't even know if I was in love with you, cause I never told you. And then "I'm nobody to lead anybody's life anywhere." So it's nobody's but my bloody own fault! Right? You're the owh-so-perfect guy that every girl wants! Sorry, but I don't want you anymore. After what you've done, I don't think I'd even wanna remember you!
But you know what's pathetic? To me, in my own memory, so many sweet things have happened between us and how can I erase that? There were too many to erase! Just like the msgs from you that I keep. It's all stupid. By the end of this year, just before we can never meet again, cause you are actually with the populars, don't be surprise to get a book from me. I promise, it will get in your hands. A book written in a mess, about you and I. As for now, leave. Populars are cool, go join them. I just belong here, alone. All alone.
*if you ever feel rejected*
*if you even feel alone*
*if you ever feel ignored*
*if you ever feel you don't belong*
There's nothing you can do. Just ache.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
when the dagger stabs into your feelings.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment