Wednesday, June 07, 2006

After months, I finally went out with ONE friend... and a cousin, and felt great! It was a lil tight between the two of them, because one's just shy, the other's a lil of an anti-social, but ice skating was good stuff! I had thought I'd be in big trouble having to help 2 ppl who didn't know how to skate. Melanie told me she skates on roller blades, not ice skates. I was a lil more relieved. But my cousin is a big time I-can-I-can-but-I-actually-dont-know-how-to-skate.

Owh well, I brought my 12 year old cousin to Sushi King for lunch, and met Melanie there. We headed right to the skating ring after that. Woohooo!!! =D And got our tickets quick, tied our laces, got our lockers, and SKATE!!! I was a bit scared at first too, like the both of them cause it's been awhile since I skate. I sorta warmed myself up with the crowd, the ice, the water, and I was good to go. Melanie, to my surprise, she did absolutely fine! Well, she did *plop* to the ice twice, thanks to some guy. But as far as I remember, there was a guy who wanted to help her up the first time she fell[which she claimed he did not though], he and his friend were kinda cute... =P Melanie, I was watching them the whole time. *beams*
As for my cousin, he didnt skate one bit. And that's because he was walking on ice, with skates. Seriously, and killed the fun cause he ended up with blisters. After Melanie said she had to go, and my cousin having blisters, it was left me. So ofcourse I didn't wanna go alone? Where'd the fun be?! We walked around that boring place a bit, I bought someone a present in advance, Melanie wanted to see some stuffs but never bought nething, my cousin only bought himself his carbonated drink. =.=

And after that, I was totally broke. Wait, not after that, but after returning my cousin's money, I was TOTALLY broke! Came home in a cab. Startedtaking pictures with my cousin like mad. Since my camera had some problems with its screen, it takes weird ghost-like pictures sometimes, which added to the laughter of crazy people.

I was going to post up pictures of the fun we had, but blogger apologizes for the inconviniences because they cannot complete my request of posting pictures at the moe.


Anyway, I did a big big big thing last night! I know it's not easy for you to accept it. I didn't want to send it too, but neither did I want to keep you waiting wanting to know why was I hitting so hard on you. Sorry. And I mean that now. Someone told me to give THE book to you as soon as I should, so that I'll let go of it ALL. But my problem is, I don't think I would be able to face you anymore after I give it to you. Well ofcourse once we reach 30 I'll be laughing about this and rolling around on the floor la. But 30's not too soon yet. Take care.

All nessecary things done on 6th of June 2006[666]. I made Melanie's day, my cousin's day too, I bought a present for my best friend's birthday in advance. But I also spent a lil too much. hehees. And I finally let you know how I felt all these while. Thanks for listening.

Listening to: Sorry for the stupid things - Babyface.
Feeling : Dirty. I didn't shower after running in the rain today. I slept. =)

Sometimes a girl
Is gon' be a girl
It's not an excuse
It's just how it is
Sometimes the wrong
Don't know that they're wrong
Sometimes the strong
Ain't always so strong
Sometimes a man
Is gon' be a man
He don't wanna deal with all the drama in your world
God knows I don't mean to give it to you
So boy, I'm sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn't do but I do

vrillie

No comments: