*tries very hard to inhale through the nose*
*fails to*
*argh!*
I've gotta shout out a "sorry" here to everyone I've been giving the cold shoulder to today. I must say that this illness is kinda killing me. Picture this, it started off with a soar throat, then the flu, cough, and MIGRAINE came along... Last night, the damn fever pulak hit me! *hash*
Today, exams... I dragged myself to school. My eyes were almost closed the whole time... I tried to laugh at certain jokes. Or else it'll just piss me off... I've been very easily irritated today... That's why I'm sorry. and WTH am I doing online?! I'm supposed to be studying! =) I just needed this outlet la... I can't keep all the shyt in me for too long.
I was stoning, at my moral notes just before the exam, I don't know what went in my head man... I don't think I'll be able to do as good as the mid-terms.. Many empty spaces left. -okaY- I think I should be gone now. The word *sejarah* keeps popping in my head! so... *be gone!* <<-- highlight this!
Thursday, September 29, 2005
stoner is me- me is stoner
Posted by
avrril leow
at
3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Get well soon then...
Post a Comment