Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sandra baby, jie jie loves you.


I woke up at 6.30am this Sunday. Attended a seminar on Bahasa Malaysia. Many tmn sea students were there. The 2 lady lecturers put me to sleep. The food is edible but unacceptable. It was so boring that Ben/Adam said "shit wei. I rather have sex than listen to this crap la!" The seminar started at 9am, ended at 6.40pm.

The minute I stepped out, I was thinking bout DINNER! Walking with the crowd out, looking for our mummys and daddys, my daddy called me on the hp. And I almost got a shock of my life. Coincidentally, I spotted mummy. Sandra, the almost 2yrs old pet monkey I have was attacked by a FUCKING wild monkey[fwm] the third time today, [previous attempts happened days and weeks ago] but this was the worst! The flesh between her "mother toe" and the "pointer toe"[?!] was bitten and torn. Bleeding all the way. The sickest thing was, as a monkey, Sandra didn't know what's wrong nor what's right. She bit off some of her dangling bleeding flesh.

My mummy was home alone when this happened. She had to call my daddy. She was helpless as she's innocently afraid of animals. She opened the side grill gate at tried to shoo the monkey away. It did back up a bit, mummy spontaneously pulled the cage Sandra was in, into the house. Then she locked up all the doors and shut all the side windows. Mummy couldn't do anything, Sandra was bleeding, the FWM was sitting on the rattan chair right outside at the patio, waiting for either mummy or the monkey I guess.

Back to daddy's phone call, Sandra was earlier rushed to the Tawakul Hospital but IT WAS CLOSED! ... Daddy drove all the way to Ikano and sent her to the 24hours emergancy centre. X-rays were taken, results says that there are no broken bones. But how come her middle toe is lifeless? :s Questions I wish I had an answer to. She was put under GA,so that she wouldn't touch her wound though it was bandaged.

I guess I was so shocked while daddy told me on my way outta the university, I had no expressions. Only on the way back home, I couldn't hold it back. Then cleared it off, then it happened again when mummy was buying dinner. Remember when I said the first thing I thought abt after I came outta the hall was abt dinner? I didn't remember what was it about anymore. I didnt feel hungry, I just wanted to go home.

In the middle of dinner, daddy came home with Sandra asleep in her baby cage. Her right leg bandaged, looking like yau char kwai... I wanted to carry her and cuddle with her, then *urgh!!! my phone rang!!!*... So I spoke to my grandma, without telling her abt Sandra so she wouldn't worry. Then I was patting Sandra I didn't even hear what my grandma said.. Sorry nai nai... Then when we hung up, I felt so..... *can't find the words* She had her drowsy lil eyes opened, then closed and opened again... She's now sleeping downstairs in the house, in her cage. I'm only afraid if she wakes up later and does anything to her wound or wtv... I'm pretty heartbroken enough, thanks to the F!!!WM I'm feeling worse.

God, I pray that she recovers fast and that the FWM would be caught by the wildlife department. Btw ppl, the Wildlife Department ppl are VERY stupid ppl. Weeks ago, they came without a trap. They told my maid to let the FWM into the house[the house I live in!]and ring them up then. suckers. If I can have the monkey in my room tonight, I don't care!

Sandra I love you!

1 comment:

avrril leow said...

wth mann... all the comments i get are from these kinda anonymouses... gee... do you even know what the post is abt?!