Saturday, September 03, 2005

saturday it is...

Sorry bout the previous blog post.. not the quiz... the previous one! Was reffering to the last few words I left... I'm fine today. Grandparents went back to muar ade... I went to add maths tuition today.. and... laughed the whole time... Ben[oh][lol..] made a spider drop on the floor next to my feet! So bad..! But he was a great tutor! Habib was totally irritated by me though...

I did kick off a bit from my add maths project... Still undone though... I'm kinda lazy to blog these days... Nothing to blog about. To my sexy bisexual boy, if you're reading this, please dont be so down kay.. I'm in just about the same situation as you. We will run to Away one day k? lol... *muax* Exams are coming up, so... ppl, don't study! I will do the studying okay! You just sit and relax... hehees... I'm cruel... But it's alright, no matter how much I read I'll never be smarter than you ppl... =)

No comments: