Saturday, September 10, 2005

Happy belated burfday Ti Ming!!!

Ti Ming's burfday party at Swensen's yesterday, rawked! Truth or dare on Ti Ming! The straw game... Then the "darling if you love me please smile" game. Though some of them were really timid, but I'm sure they did enjoy themselves. Me being the "secretary" to Timing, I'm glad it went kinda well. Ti Ming had a kickin great time too I bet!All sorta gurls harassing him..! haha..!

I tell you, that Randall buntut besar hor, play the straw game, purposely make me kantoi wan. Then Gobi sabo me, cut the straw damn banyak! Then Randall keep going backwards, I was so close... eeeeyer..... Then when i had my turn, I did it on Gobi, even more ganas sial.. Then the darling if you love me please smile game, whoa, Boon Siong got me shivering.. iish... The when I had to do it to Gobi, he had no reaction! We were just a kiss away! My gawd, can you imagine, it's the black dot sexy guy! cis... Then too bad, Justin became my victim. He was so shy his face was so red, I started laughing!!! LoL! So farnie la... Well, I dont know if all the others really had that much fun, but I did! I don't know if I can post up the pictures ere.. but I'll try.. The problem is... I lost the bloggerbot. shesh... Goodnight people... I have skewl tmrw, on a SATURDAY!

No comments: