Sunday, June 15, 2008

From Baby Ally to Juju Bear

I hate myself for the things I've been saying insincerely. It's been a big sin. I'm sorry that I have hurt you. I didn't only stab your feelings, I stabbed my own too.

You've been the best, and even if there were bad times, they weren't the worst. I guess I need another perspective in life, and maybe you do too. I need a wider focus, and so do you. You'll always have my support in your career. Because you know what you won't have if you don't have a career. I know and I can promise you that no matter how far our distance, I'll have you in my heart. If 'forever' was meant to be, it shall be and time will tell.

I'm sorry if you didn't see it coming, neither did I. But I didn't wanna go on fooling any of us. If I did, I'd reckon it'll be tougher and more harsh than the way it happened 2 nights ago.

Unless we have a horrible fight, we'll always remain friends because I know it's great having a friend like you. It wasn't any regrets alright.

This is going to be tough time, but we shall somehow help each other out of this misery. I guess it's okay if you don't wanna help me, I won't blame you. But I'll help you. =)

Huggies to you. The tight ones.

No comments: