Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lately.

Someone told me he found my blog today. I guess, the internet's just not a safe and 'the other escape' anymore. But it's not such a bad thing.

A slight privacy spilled, but sometimes it's nice to share some things with everyone on the internet, whether you know they're reading or not.

I'm really glad days are moving pretty fast lately. I'm tired of this place, I really hope my effort is worthwhile. If not appreciated by them, atleast I get a good feedback. I really wish to be an example. But lately, I've been screwing up the work. People aren't so friendly after all. Been getting mouth-fired by some ass, for no reason. IF that's just his way, well he's gotta learn to be nicer so that sensitive ppl like me don't curse him, if he wants to save himself.

We have another that's plain greedy.
And a new ass that think all great of himself. Screw him, I think I do better even when I screw up.

This place is so improffesional. Dammit, I'll wait to be served, because I know I deserve. Wait till I become higher than the rest of you. I'll sit and you'll serve. =)

I'm leaving soon.

Get back to edu.

That's all for now.

No comments: