Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's still beating, I know it.

I was trying to tell him to go straight on and take the flyover while I take my exit. Struggling and fumbling, my finger made my eyes look down at the buttons to spot the one to wind the screen down. I wanted to hand-signal him. And then this loud noise alerted my mouth and I remember the first thing I said was "OH FcuK!!". My heart still beating, I knew I felt it beating; as it was beating faster than ever. Then I went on till a bus-stand and got down to see whatthefcuk have I done to my darn-it-cute-myvi. =(

*what?!* Nothing??? No scratch on any bumpers.. This is weird. All of them got down to check as well. Absolutely nothing! ...Okay, go home.

This morning, I woke up thinking what if there WAS something but I didn't notice. I need to check it out before my parents do! So mum was busy, dad was out, gramps watching tv. I looked at my
darn-it-cute-myvi and hmm.. nothing. Then I looked at the tyres. Why is the front tyre whitish? "Oh shyt", and I took a closer look. I did scratch the rim! Fish! Foot! Toot! Freak! Fuuuu..fick!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Daddy gonna kill me.

It was a little too obvious to lie and say it was when I was parking, or taking a turn. I knew it, I'm gone. But it was better to tell before they found out, no?

After lunch, *breathing heavily* *waiting for my grandma to go away from the kitchen* "Daddy.. you know yesterday......" "WHAT?!" "aIYO.. YOU don't try to answer phone okay, even if hands-free. You cannot do 2 things at once.!" ... "mmm, orh!"

Oh God bless! I'm still alive for the second time. I still felt my heart beat; this time slowing down back to calmness. *lets out a big sigh*

No post about PD trip, a little too tired for it anymore. Pictures on my facebook.

No comments: