Monday, June 16, 2008

French family visit in December 2007

Landed! -aunty Roselyne

Landed! -Roxane

Reunited!

Lunch on the way up to Penang.

On the way up - My french mother

Sacrification of lifestock.


Geoffrey

Sleep!

Chingay festival

Imagine the weight on your forehead!

Che and I

Cochon

Cochons!

OH, I'm awake!

Tien Kong Than Temple
Owh, how serene this tard can be!

I actually liked the round entrance.


Queueing up for rice.

Masjid Kapitan Keling




Khoo Kongsi
Camwhoring with a Punjabi statue

Love Letters

Kueh Bangkit

Backyard scene


Gosh, look at those hairy legs!


Gil Arnaud & che

Uncle Jimmy and Aunty Roselyne


He never smiles decently.

The farting competition.

Seafood lunch at Bukit Tambun.

My sister, and my brother. Love them both. Look at those faces..awWw!

Check out my face at the back!

Dad, Aunty Pauline, Uncle Danny, Mum, Aunty Roselyne.

Charlene, Dave, Chiang.

Chiang, Charlene

Charlene & I

Dave and I

Hahahaha Urracca!

They're actually screaming in each others' ears.

Darling?! How could you..!

Dave's face says it all!

Ooh lala!

LMAO! Ronald must've almost lost his fatherhood.

Both feelin numb!

I miss them so much!

Yes I miss you too! =)

=P

He made new friends?

I'm sure he did.

Got a new partner too!

Less numb now.

Dead asleep!

Looking sober huh?

Family portrait.

Bisous to my siblings.

No comments: