Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm yours!

I've been "away" for a few days, had some "technical" problems.

Well I'm back, in the AM hours. I've got nothing much to say at this very moment though.

I've been photo-frenzied by my totally-confused mind. And caused my camera more work. I've been going out to the garden in the early evening and snapping on everything I can make look nicer than it really is. If you're interested in viewing them, you need to be one of my contacts in Multiply. There's a link provided on the side of this page under "vrillie's multiply". Feel free to comment or critic my shots.

Not loading the pictures here because it slows down the loading of the page.

Oh people, take note. Jason Mraz's song I'm Yours is something you must not miss out on! Bet you can't even if you want to, it's spinning on the radio everyday! And it's great! It'll be on my Flash Fetish soon alright!

Aaaaanyways... I need to sleep.
Nite nite.

No comments: