What's your favorite scary movie?: Scary movie! =)
What's your favorite movie: My Best Friend's Wedding, Drive Me Crazy, The Notebook
Who is your favorite actor:Owen Wilson [he's so not gay okay!]
Who is your favorite actress:Julia Roberts
Where were you born: Taman Megah
Where do you live now: Petaling Jaya
Who is your best friend: You know who you are.
Are you in a relationship: nope
If so are you in Love: =)no
Do you plan on marrying them: even if I were, that's something to talk about later on.
Do you play video games:nope
If so what kind:-
Whats your favorite kind of clothes: vintage and casual
What's your favorite band: I know my one and only favourite rap singer is Oxcyde.
Who is your favorite film Director:uhhh... no specific. Okay, maybe Bradley! =)
Are you a virgin: yes
Do you consider yourself good looking: good enough for me not to complain but be thankful.
Do you consider yourself weird: sometimes. But I like it.
Who is your favorite painter:every 3 year old kid who paints.
whats your favorite comic book: Archie?
what is your favorite video game:none.
If you could have any super power what would it be: to be invisible
If you could be one super hero who would you be: Donald Duck!!!
What type of music do you like:whatever that sounds good.
Aim or yahoo: msn. =)
Turkey or ham: turkey ham!
What is your favorite food:italian! and salad!!
Taco bell or McDonalds: no Taco Bell in m'sia so McD's it is..
Favorite memory: every sweet one.
Shower or bath: shower.
Where do you work:no where yet.
What is your favorite cartoon: Disney
Who do you wanna kill more of clowns or democrats: why clowns?! Democrats!
Beer or wine: Wine
Do you play any sports: used to.
whats your favorite song: reminisce the start
Wats your dream car: the mini cooper.
coke or rootbeer: rootbeer
Werewolves or Vampires: vampires are sexier...
Who knows you more than anyone:me myself.
Whats your favorite color: green, white, red. [italy]
What color are your eyes: dark brown
If you could have one wish what would it be: score me a high credit for History!
Have any piercings: 2
Are you getting any:1 on my belly button
Do you have any tattoos: no
Are you getting any:never
Whats your favorite holiday: I'd love to go somewhere by the beach, stay in a chalet, listen to the waves in the night.. hmm...
Do you have any kids:aiyor, not even married la.
Are you lazy: hehe, yes
Shy or out in the open:with new people shy. And if I know you well enough, I'm one of the craziests,
who is the one person you would do anything for:my family.
Uhm, readers, if you've got any question to ask me, to know more about me, leave a message on the tagboard. I'll get back to you if your question is relevant. I love answering surveys, and questions like these! Feel free! =D See yas!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Yet another survey. Easiest way to update.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment