Wednesday, November 08, 2006

If you just wanna make my life miserable, go to Hell and wait.



I HAVE DIRTY BASTARDS COMING TO MY BLOG WITH FUCKING DIRTY MINDS THINKING THAT THIS PHOTO I POSTED ON MY SHOULDER WITH A SCAR FROM MY PET MONKEY, IS AN UPCLOSED SHOT OF MY BREAST. IF ANY FOOLS HAVE READ THE WRITTEN, IT'S PROVEN IT'S MY SHOULDER(in blog post dated 23rd October). AND BESIDES, YOU FUCKING STUPID BLIND BASTARDS OR BITCHES, I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE A COLLAR BONE SLANTING DOWN TOWARDS YOUR TITS!

If that was one side of my breast, you telling me I'm nipless? I take it as an insult. First off, how did I find out that there are sickos reading my blog and thinking my shoulder is my breast?
My ex-boyfriend[ashamingly], Jordan Lo Jo Zheng, IM me on MSN like this..
J:hey
A:hie..
J:*nudge*
A:???
A:yes??
J:wats up with ur blog?
J:showing off you breast izit?
A:my blog?
A:uhm.. are you at the right page?
J:yup.
J:i think so..

A:but I've changed my layout(i started to think that it could be the hyper photo, but..)
A:and I've never showed any breasts
J:recently?
J:70% than

(omg, he can't even differentiate 'than' and 'then')
A:not even 70percent
A:I wear clothes for all my pictures
J:wit da scar on it?
A:??adoi... my post issit??
A:where got breast?!
A:CRAZY!
A:my shoulder got la?!
J:do u noe everyone been talking abt it...
A:WHO?!
J:nvm lar..u better close it..than becoming a bitch than
J:i mean ppl calling

A:WHO TALK ABT IT?
J:many one....
A:NAME!!!!
J:u lo lei sui one...
A:HUH?
J:izit a love bite that u r showing?
A:if you'd just read the post?! and not stare at something you think isnt it?
A:and gave(error of anger:can) you for god's sakes give me names of who thought so?
J:ppl send it to me... just to look at da pic....
J:u think i so free mehh.....

A:WHO SEND?!
J:jus advising u..
J:i also 4get d... few larr...

A:WHO FUGGIN SENT YOU THE PICTURE?!
A:DON'T FUGGIN LIE OKAY!?
J:u really think i so free arr....
A:THEN JUST TELL ME!
A:cos I think you're pretty silly to be one of them to think that way too!
J:i also think da whatever picture u showing is mainoly for attention lorr....
A:you don't think i have a bone so obvious right above my breast?!
J:so....just telling u lorr..if u dun think so thn 4get it lorr
A:OWH, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK, SORRY, YOU'RE JUST SO DUMB TO THINK SO!
J:alright..everyone dumb than
A:everyone? well, no one has ever said anything about it..
A:and besides, in my blog, it says my shoulder!
J:alright alright...
J:haha...
J:anything larr..
A:I DONT FIND IT FUNNY OKAY!
A:ANYTHING DOESNT DO IT FOR ME
A:you dont judge something without reading okay
A:tell your stupid friends who sent you the photo to go to hell!
J:is not funny is not funny......
(it's getting very very ashaming that my ex boyfriend types like this, my gosh..!)
J:dun worry dun worry....
J:i worry ur mum see it only
A:YOU'RE A FUCKING BASTARD AND GO TO HELL, MY MUM SAW MY SHOULDER YOU BLOODY BASTARD!
A:YES, DONT EVEN THINK OF REPLYING!
A:I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU
A:YOU'RE SICK AND BLIND!
J:oh..alright then...yu so angry for if u think is a right thing to do?i am just telling mann...i shall keep qiett than
J:haha....
J:okok
J:u win u win
A:THE FACT IS,YOU HAVE STUPID FRIENDS THINKING THAT IT'S MY BREAST!
A:SO STUPID!
J:hmm....
J:alright....

A:FUCK OFF YOU BASTARD!

and right now, he's not in my MSN list, deleted and blocked! So, dear ex-boyfriend, happy?

See, thanks for that mann, it was my first time telling someone to fuck off and mean it right in the face. And then(or is it 'thAn'?), fellow faithful readers, if you noticed, I had asked him if he was on the right page and he said he thinks so. But I'm sure if he was at my blog, he'd know how I got the scar or which part of me was that picture taken. Maybe he's just plain stupid. I don't know. I'm sorry I had to tell everyone here how shallow you could be. Maybe you're innocent and didn't send my picture around, but if you were a nice ex-boyfriend or friend, even, you could've told me nicely, and not accuse me even after I denied. You could atleast figure out how come I have a bone so obvious right above my thought-as-breast. If you think it was 70% of my breast, I am nipless? Wow, bastard, you're hitting the toll! God made everyone including you with those tits, dumbfuck!

I'm not only bringing this stupid ex-boyfriend of mine down, every sohai who thought it was one side of mine or any girls' breast..... mann, you damn sohai. And my dear readers, those who saved that picture and sent it around, please, BURN IN HELL. You must be too blind to read that it was a shoulder, or you're just desperate for breasts! What a darn pity.

Jordan Jordan the toothbrush, you think my mum thinks it's my breast like you? C'mon, my mum is smarter than that! Again, I take it as an insult! Next, I've never really seen a love bite, but OH MY GOD, you really think that is how a love bite is meant to be? Holy, come to think of it, my monkey Betty loves me, she gave me a love bite!

I'm thinking that Jordan is against me, because if he was a friend, he wouldn't have rubbed the issue in too. If he was being nice to advice me, he would have told me who it was who sent it to him. I'm sure none of you can fall for his fact that he forgot(except those who sent the picture of my shoulder around)? He was just saving his friends. It's not that I have to win or lose, there isn't any win or lose! It's just how shallow these people are! And then I'm also thinking if it could be the horrible fake-zeNNe who did this sending photos of my shoulder around? I'm starting to get more clues on who fake-zeNNe is.. but I'll just have to keep it to myself.

Ever wondered why I broke up with Jordan? He once had his whole palm on my right breast while he was standing and I was sitting. I know, I don't have nice, full-bloomed breasts, and so what's there to touch? Well, ask him! Whether it was by accident or not, it seemed too fake to me. Secondly, he has a horrible habit. If we're walking next to each other around the corridors of the classes, and he sees a friend of his, he pretends to block me from his friend like gesturing "no, this is my girl, you stay away from her" jokingly. When he blocks me, he'd put his hand up in front of my chest level, and it could get really close. I never understood why you did such for. Another thing is, he cannot respect a girl and understand that he shall not kick her ass. Especially even after she says so. Lastly, I'm sorry Jordan, I should've known you longer than 2 days before becoming your girlfriend at that time. I should've known your character, your behaviour, your thinking, your vocabs.

Other than that, he was nice. WAS! I swore I cried when I broke up with him.
But it was all a mistake. Thank God it was 2004 and right now, I'm 17.

Stronger and smarter.

Thanks for reading, I know it's quite a dread reading such complicating English, and such a long post, but I just had to have it done tonight itself. No thanks to Jordan for making me make my blog so disgusting with my new pixie christmas background. And Jordan, once and for all, FUCK OFF MY LIFE YOU DIRTY HORNY BASTARD! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OF YOUR OWN! RESPECT HER!

=)

No love,
avrril.

No comments: