Q : What is your status?
A : single, flirting and looking. ;)
Q : What were you doing 5 minutes ago?
A : trying on my new top. It's pretty. =)
Q : What are your fave sports?
A : [hahaha.. asking this pig here?]If running is a sport then running. Swimming's good too. Some time of 'play water' includes. hee!
Q : Do you cry most of the time you have problems?
A : if it's servere then yes. [haha, then you donkeys would say that all my problems are servere... =.=]
Q : Did you have a fight with sum1 today?
A : no. But a small boy got me mad today! I was digging into clothes searching for pretty tops and stuff. This indian lil boy came around next to his mother. She was sorta next to me about 3 feet away. Actually, it should be 'I though he was coming around next to his mother' ... anyways, he didnt. He came towards me, and TOUCHED MY RIGHT THIGH!!! I had a short denim skirt on you see. God knows what made him do that. I felt disgusted. He touched my thigh and sniggered and backed off to his mother and SMILE AT ME. Gee, it's funny yet not very too.
Q : What are your fave subjects?
A: english. economics.
Q : Who cheers you up the most in your life?
A : my family. then comes my friends.[not all though.. =)]
Q : Do u like to chat?
A : yea, but not with everyone. I'm fussy with friends sometimes. Sorry.
Q : Last chat?
A : Patrick.
Q : Do you like to laugh?
A : If I say 'no' and you say 'oh.. okay..', you gotta know me better.
Q : Last text message from? What's about?
A : my kakak from indon. Message contents:private
Q : Last food?
A : hard boiled egg
Q : Do you have an exam?
A : YES!!
Q : Do you think people who like to study are alot like nerds?
A : nope. If they like to study a lot, but when they cross the road they take 10 minutes, when they play football they are shy to take off their shirts, whether it's time for exams or not they don't give a damn about you but their books are like gold. That's a nerd. hmm, gold from my nostrils la..
Q : What's your opinion about long distance relationship?
A : difficult. Needs a lotta trust. Therefore you gotta know him/her for a long time first.
Q : About love at the first sight?
A : don't know. Some works, some doesnt.
Q : Did you ever love sumone but he/she didnt like you?
A : yea, there were ten thousands of them.
Q : Did you ever dump sumone?
A : yea, not in regrets though.
Q : Have you ever taken a relationship with sumone you didn't love?
A : I must've...
Q : Have you ever hurt sumone who you love so much?
A: yes, but I dunno how much he loved me lor...
Q : Do you like your school?
A : so so la..
Q : Do you have a new bestfriend?
A : How new would 'new' be? Dont know, maybe.
Q : Do you have sumthing you must do right now?
A : SLEEP! Well, right now I gotta STRIP[haha] and change into my pyjamas. Then get my sleep. =)
God knows why I keep posting surveys in my blog as a post. Shyt, this is so pathetic. Neways, goodnight. I love today a lot. My dress is so pretty! and so are my Clarks! Bye!
xoxo
Monday, November 27, 2006
Kick up the sundance shoes!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment